Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bleacher Report: Insider Buzz: RG3 'Alienating' Redskins Teammates, Cousins Closing the Gap at QB

StephenDavis

It all does not matter anyway.  It's all about winning.  if RG3 wins he could be the biggest prick on the planet and people will just talk about his demanding personality getting the best out of everyone.  If the wins don't come, if it's not Cousins they will be talking up somebody.

Coach Gibbs had it right.  Winning is the answer, it cures everything.  Lose and nothing is right. 

Literally the only one reporting this

Chris Russell just refuted the story

**** that guy. I'm so tired of ppl just making **** up.

BS.

End thread

I'm so tired of ppl trying to destroy this dudes character. It's disgusting.

There are guys out here beating the **** out of women, getting busted for drugs, driving drunk, and murdering ppl in the league but RG3 is the one getting constantly **** on.

Bull ****

This rag of an article doesn't deserve a click or any attention. 

Agreed. It's Bleacher Report, a "publication" that only exists to throw crap against the wall in hopes that people will be outraged and click a link. If this were an issue, it sure would not be this dude breaking the story. But I am sure plenty of people will run with it as proof of something, which is unfortunate. Another garbage story from a garbage publication.  

I couldn't get the vid to load as I am at work. :angry:  But, really? Can we just stop bashing RG3 already?

I was in a bar(a redskins one at that..)the other day and another Redskins fan was talking to a guy

and he was saying the KC was the better QB and he didn't understand why RG3 was even in the line up..

I couldn't even look at him w/a straight face..I couldn't even acknowledge that he was a Skins fan after

that statement..it's ridiculous...He had some other "choice" words to say about RG3's skin color..but I won't

repeat them..it was a disgusting display of ignorance all the way around...

Literally the only one reporting this

Chris Russell just refuted the story

**** that guy. I'm so tired of ppl just making **** up.

End thread

I'm so tired of ppl trying to destroy this dudes character. It's disgusting.

There are guys out here beating the **** out of women, getting busted for drugs, driving drunk, and murdering ppl in the league but RG3 is the one getting constantly **** on.

Bull ****

This article today on top of the ESPN insider article. The kid hasnt even played a snap yet this season aside from 1 drive in the only preseason game we played. Why cant everyone just shut up and let him play? I dont get why there is so much media hate.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11370054/nfl-why-already-seen-best-robert-griffin-iii

Thirteen additional rushing yards wouldn't seem like such a risk for a quarterback with 735 of them already on his rookie odometer. But when you're what NFL personnel types call a "lane" runner instead of a more elusive one, the risks are higher. Such was the case for Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III when he raced 13 yards around the left side against Baltimore in Week 14 of the 2012 season.

Linebacker Paul Kruger hit Griffin low, upending him and sending Griffin's legs hurtling into the path of a 340-pound human wrecking ball. Nose tackle Haloti Ngata finished the tackle, sending Griffin's leg whipping around the other direction. A sprained LCL was the diagnosis and the knee obviously wasn't right when the LCL and ACL ruptured against Seattle in the playoffs four weeks later.

Every quarterback can be vulnerable and Griffin isn't the first one to scramble, but it's his running style, not necessarily the running itself, that makes his dual-threat persona unsustainable. "He is not going to make you miss," a high-ranking personnel evaluator told me. "Some of these other quarterbacks can shake a guy or make a move."

Transitioning to a more conventional offense under new coach Jay Gruden is a smart long-term move, but it also raises the very real possibility that the NFL has already seen the best Griffin has to offer before his 25th birthday. That's a risky thing to say when assessing a young player with Griffin's physical gifts, but it doesn't rule out his ability to succeed as an NFL starter, either. Far from it.

Below we consider how Griffin can get where he needs to go in one piece, and some of the factors that could ultimately hold him back.

haha.. looks like someone was right over in the tweets/whatnot thread that someone would create this thread.....  i'll post the few tweets that refute the story...

About the recent news with RG3. Be mindful that it's bleacher report. Common sense should be used. They are not credible #HTTR

@Rich_TandlerCSN Is there even a slight bit of truth to this, or is it just completely bogus? http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2166711-insider-buzz-rg3-alienating-redskins-teammates-cousins-closing-the-gap-at-qb …

Rich Tandler ‏@Rich_TandlerCSN  10m

@SkinsOrNuthin This from yesterday also applies to videos from the same source. Think, don’t ask.

Like I said, I haven't known Matt Miller to put out false information. But I DO think he may have made a mountain out of a molehill here.

BR sucks. I have their app on my phone to get sports news updates, but their opinions/takes are trash. 

Miller even went as far as to the take the completely unsubstantiated rumors that the Patriots thought Cousins was the better QB in joint practices as a fact. This is what I can't stand by the media, they create a rumor...then stated "unnamed sources" said it, backpedal from it, then weeks later stated the same rumor as a fact. 

Archived