Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bleacher Report: Insider Buzz: RG3 'Alienating' Redskins Teammates, Cousins Closing the Gap at QB

StephenDavis

*Tin Foil Hat On*

Kind of a coincidence that a hit piece comes out the day of a football game involving a Shanahan. Perhaps Kyle is the source? He couldv'e  called up the writer and said "Hey man, I'm still really good friends with the guys on the team and they said Robert is alienating us and the Kirk is the better QB."

I wouldn't put it passed that little weasel. 

One of the beat reporters alluded to something like this.

....and all this will end when we play well and win games.

I don't remember any professional athelete who works as hard as RG3 and has had this much scrutiny and BS bestowed upon them.

The no pressure, no diamonds will need to be in full display beginning tonight.

I started to listen, then turned it off when he said "liking Kirk Cousins just seems natural."  I don't know what he means, because I didn't listen the rest of the way.  Also, (paraphrasing here) Kirk saying he was going to guide Michael Sam in the proper direction seemed like a jerk move.

Taking a dump just seems natural to me.  Everyone does it.

BR sucks. I have their app on my phone to get sports news updates, but their opinions/takes are trash.

Miller even went as far as to the take the completely unsubstantiated rumors that the Patriots thought Cousins was the better QB in joint practices as a fact. This is what I can't stand by the media, they create a rumor...then stated "unnamed sources" said it, backpedal from it, then weeks later stated the same rumor as a fact.

Which is complete horse**** and I'm so tired of it. If you report something you shouldn't be allowed to list your information coming from sources. You should have to list them. If that means a lot less articles are written because people don't want to be named or you are making up bull****... Good the world will be a much better place.

You have never heard anyone talk about griffin in the classroom. All we have always heard in the past is how well he does there and when he does make a mistake he corrects is next time out. We have heard that from countless people. Also, for a man that treats everyone we see with such respect, I find it super hard to believe that's all fake and behind closed doors he is a prick to his teammates.

Archived