Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaCanfora: Fred Davis 6 Game Suspension

Rocket442Olds

Of course now no one else will pick him up. Sleepy sante idiot.

Yikes. This guy doesn't get it. I have the sad feeling that he will be one of those nfl millionaires who'll be broke in twenty years.

It won't take that long. I give him 3 to 5 years after he is out of the league and that starts now.

Yikes. This guy doesn't get it. I have the sad feeling that he will be one of those nfl millionaires who'll be broke in twenty years.

I'd doubt he is a true millionaire in terms of liquidity, anyway. 20 years is wayyy too generous. 3-4 years tops.

To me this boils down to a guy that never was committed to playing in the pros, he liked the cheering in college but when it came down to working at football, he bailed.

Damn shame, he might never really grow up, no matter how badly he blows the cash, he'll still have enough boost to keep skating for years, until we see him him busted for dope running or something in a decade and wonder wtf? about a name we recognize. Life fail Freddy, we'll keep waiting to hear the *pop* when you pull your head out but we're not holding our breath.

Look on the bright side, we could have signed him long term instead of the tag, and we would be stuck with his suspension.

Thank whoever decided to draft Jordan Reed that we aren't depending on Freddy D.

Pretty ridiculous though that these guys can't catch a buzz if that's the case.

Not everyone likes, or does well with booze...

I would rather these guys smoke and chill than go Justin Bieber or something.

Apparently Fred was seen at a party in Great Falls, VA in the summer of 2012. One of the party goers claim that Fred was carrying a blunt and was so high, that no one could understand him.

Keep in mind he was suspended for weed in late November 2011.

http://www.terezowens.com/fred-davis-high-as-a-kite-at-a-mansion-party/

The photo is grainy and the "source" could be full of ****, but with sleepy's history I'm inclined to believe it.

Gawd I hope Trent wasn't with him.

Twenty years? Try broke in twenty days. Even NBA players who retire end up filing for bankruptcy within two years. 

BTW, as far as Fred Davis is concerned, this latest suspension has just ended his career. 

Apparently Fred was seen at a party in Great Falls, VA in the summer of 2012. One of the party goers claim that Fred was carrying a blunt and was so high, that no one could understand him.

Keep in mind he was suspended for weed in late November 2011.

http://www.terezowens.com/fred-davis-high-as-a-kite-at-a-mansion-party/

The photo is grainy and the "source" could be full of ****, but with sleepy's history I'm inclined to believe it.

Gawd I hope Trent wasn't with him.

Fred-Davis-copy1.jpg

Archived