Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I went through a phase when I was single of banging married chicks.  Not proud of it but not terribly ashamed either.  When friends would ask me about it I would say "that is a problem between her and her husband.  I'm just doing what someone else will if I don't."

OK, and as always, subject to ridicule. ?

NBA: Bird/Duncan-fundamentally perfect. 

NFL: Theismann. That first SB is sooooo special. Lowest paid QB in the league. 

MLB: Ripken, Jr.- longevity and the luck of having kids born on off days.?

NHL: PETER FORSBERG. Anyone else on their Nation's postage stamp for a Gold medal winning shootout goal? NO. ?

Golf: Fred Couples and Tiger.

Tennis: Andre and Pete. No split, even tho Borg was my favorite as a kid.

WWF: WWWWWOOOOOOOOO!

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

Had to get out paper & pen for this list, but y'all are helping me revise some choices. 

Gotta go cook dinner (ground turkey tacos/rice/beans)...mmmmmm

8:00 pm??? Hope you told em he better go make him a wish sammich or some **** ?

Sad day for my fam. My cousin took her life his morning. My aunt and uncle found her and paramedics couldn’t revive her. They said no signs beforehand, everything seemed normal even yesterday. My sister said she posted a really dark, ominous video on Facebook yesterday afternoon.

we weren’t close. But I’m heartbroken for her. She was in her late 20s. Didn’t even know she was married. But the police found a note and a notarized advanced medical directive that gave authority to my aunt and uncle not her husband. It was notarized May 29.

it breaks my heart how thought out it all was. 

I only remember a few a few things about her. How we used to go to their little apartment in DC on New Year’s Day and we’d watch the bowl games there. Her dad took her up to my college graduation-not that I’m inspirational but he thought it would motivate her to go to college. 

2 hours ago, abdcskins said:

On fire ???? Got pocket aces three times. 

Driving to Provo, Utah in about 6 hours. Looking forward to a beautiful drive.

Wait. My wife been hanging out outside your house for a week with that sandwich and you’re not even home???

9 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

Hmmm, tough:

NBA - Alonzo Mourning

NFL - Brett Favre

NCAAF - Vince Young 

NCAAB - Juan Dixon

MLB - Jr Griffey

Tennis - Pete Sampras

Boxing - Arturo Gatti 

X - Dave Mirra

Wrestling - The Rock

51 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

My little brother (28) texted me at 8:15 this morning to tell me “The New Kanye is RED HOT!”.

How should I handle this?

Torture him with Red Hot brand hot sauce to the eyes next time you see him????

54 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

My little brother (28) texted me at 8:15 this morning to tell me “The New Kanye is RED HOT!”.

How should I handle this?

Listen to what he likes the most then give your opinion.  People have know Kanye lost it a while ago, be interesting if he could still make good music (part of me feels he's too far gone, but only way to be sure is give it a spin).  

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Listen to what he likes the most then give your opinion.  People have know Kanye lost it a while ago, be interesting if he could still make good music (part of me feels he's too far gone, but only way to be sure is give it a spin).  

Not sure why this is such a surprise. Really creative people are kinda unstable. It's what gets them to go outside the current norms. 

Listening to it now and it's decent. Not garbage. So far.

Archived