Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

^^ be careful quoting pictures, it's frowned upon in here. (space reasons etc..)

:)

Exodus 19:12-13 You shall set limits for the people all around, saying, 'Be careful not to quote pictures or youtube videos. Any who do so shall be put to death. No picture or video shall be quoted, but they shall be stoned or shot with arrows; whether animal or human being, they shall not live.'"

http://www.theonion.com/articles/jerry-sandusky-ill-never-forget-all-the-things-joe,27169/

STATE COLLEGE, PA—As thousands of mourners gathered at Penn State's campus spiritual center Wednesday afternoon to say their farewells to Joe Paterno, former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky took the opportunity to express his "deep, everlasting gratitude" for everything his late mentor had done for him.

"When I think of how much of my life I owe to Joe Paterno, I don't even know where to begin," said Sandusky, who confessed to feeling "overcome" while attending the former football coach's funeral. "I think it's safe to say I wouldn't have been able to lead the life I've led, wouldn't have grown into the man I've become, if it hadn't been for his leadership. I can't even begin to imagine what would have become of me if not for Joe Paterno."

"Truly, he gave me a place where I could reach my full potential—not just as a coach, but as a man," continued Sandusky, his voice cracking. "So many of my accomplishments would not have been possible without him and the unique atmosphere he created at Penn State."

Read more at link.