Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

yes... because grown men puching women in the face is always a laugh-a-minute... ?

unless there is some serious context (that turns it into more of a hepburn/tracey moment rather than a domestic abuse moment) its really not very funny.

:rolleyes:

It's clearly from some kind of TV show or something. Must we break out the granny panties for everything?

yes... because grown men puching women in the face is always a laugh-a-minute... ?

unless there is some serious context (that turns it into more of a hepburn/tracey moment rather than a domestic abuse moment) its really not very funny.

I'll be honest. If he didn't break into song after, it wouldn't be as hilarious.

The song just elevates it to epic level.

This is Jersey Shore's Snooki without makeup.

I think she self owns when she puts it on.

Snooki Photo]

Wow. She looks human. She actually looks attractive! What the hell is she doing to make herself look like a troll? Is it the wrong line of makeup or something?

Edited by thebluefood

Thank you!!! I've been looking for that gif forever!!

I saw it a few years ago and meant to save it. Probably one of the best gifs EVER. Dude falcon punches some whiney chick through a handfull of magazines and then goes into song. Awesome.

Exodus 21:28

And the Lord spake unto Moses from the cloud on Mt Sinai, "Thou shalt not sufferest any man or woman to quote pics, the sinner shalt be taken to the border of the camp and stoned to death by the whole nation, thus sayth the Lord."

Edited by AsburySkinsFan