Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I'm getting owned by this nice weather, I spent almost 1,200 bucks on snow tires and now don't have a need for them.

Yea i hear ya man. We just spend a ton of $$ on a snowblower..im sure we will end up with the average amount of snow by the end of the season. We have had so much rain here in Albany it just hasn't been cold enough for snow.

Dude what the ****? I was hanging out with my best friends last night and one of them showed us this same exact video last night at his house.

"You orange flavored mother****er"

LOL

A chick I've been seeing made me watch like 4 episodes last night since they were having some kind of marathon on A&E. That damn show scared me straight and I've never been in trouble in my life :)

I agree Deacon, that is just BS.

I wouldn't dismiss it entirely. My teo brothers don't know a thing about Christianity. During the 6 year period between my birth and my brother's birth, my mom kind of went atheist. So where I was given somewhat of a religious upbringing (not really though), my brothers don't know a thing.

They're in high school now, so they clearly know that Facebook wasn't involved. But I would believe that kids 5-7 would believe something like that.

I say it all the time. My generation is the last one that will have any ounce of common sense. The internet has changed everything.

On the Fox News poll it is pretty obvious they gave the kids a choice of answers, e.g. 20% think it is Simon Cowell's birthday. So its almost like a roll of the dice for kids who don't know.

Exactly they probably had answer a-d, and I don't know wasn't one of the choices so they had to put something.

englishlanguage.jpg

BTW, about the pic of the girl who has her friend taking the picture in the mirror...why is it sexy to have toilets in the background? :silly:

It's funny you post this. There's a Christian band that I doubt is in existence anymore by the name "Ghoti Hook"