Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

As much as my parent's home state takes flack (WV)..please notice it's my home state of Virginia that's red on the bottom pic.

I lived in WV for 10 years, and loved every second of it. Definitely left a little chunk of my heart there. As such, I carry a mental version of that map to school a fool when they bust on WV.

I love it when they call me on it and google too. Double pwnage. :ols:

Denver is getting OWNED by mother nature right now...

9 inches of snow so far and its still falling at 2 inches per hour. They're saying we could end up with 14 inches by noon

13 inches so far and it's still snowing....HOME-OWNED.

45 minutes of shoveling later....

15471465_large.jpg

15471464_large.jpg

15471467_large.jpg

Edited by skins_fan1982

I have seen some crazy stuff, but that takes the cake. How are they going to give the goalie a red card for defending himself against a fan? Didn't even have anything to do with the game. :doh:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/soccer/match-abandoned-as-keeper-kicks-fan/story-e6frfg8x-1226229007102

Looks like the team did the right thing and left the field not to return. That's what I would've done if I were the coach. The Red Card has been rescinded but if you read the refs quotes, sounds like he just doesn't get it. The safety of the players is always in jeopardy. There is no way you can just turn your back on this guy, he could've easily been carrying a knife.

Edited by Stophovr6