Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I never see whats funny in making light of someone's religion.

I think there are tasteful, more sophisticated jokes to be made about religion, just as there are with weight, height, race, sexual orientation, etc.

Nothing is sacred, if its done well.

I think there are tasteful, more sophisticated jokes to be made about religion, just as there are with weight, height, race, sexual orientation, etc.

Nothing is sacred, if its done well.

I will laugh at anything with reserve, knowing it was portraying a stereotype, etc. But some of the posts here about religion are just spiteful, and hardly funny. Not to be a bummer, but I have to defend.

If you have Google Chrome or Firefox...

Type in "Let it snow"..press enter..and wait 30-60 seconds.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&source=hp&q=let+it+snow&pbx=1&oq=let+it+snow&aq=f&aqi=g-z1g1g-z1g1&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=8011l9746l0l10133l11l6l0l2l2l1l506l841l3.1.5-1l7l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=d6b7c50fe1987ca1&biw=1280&bih=842&safe=active

---------- Post added December-19th-2011 at 02:20 PM ----------

Awesome. Instant karma. And those eyes!!!

:ols:

image.jpg

Shoplifters get robbed while stealing from supermarket: cops

Thief stole radio from their car as they were grabbing makeup, batteries in WinCo foods, polices say

BY Christina Boyle

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Monday, December 19 2011, 12:55 PM

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/shoplifters-robbed-stealing-supermarket-cops-article-1.993890#ixzz1h1PWjHKw

Two accused shoplifters had their car broken into while they were attempting to steal from a supermarket, police said.

The pair were being questioned inside WinCo foods in Ogden, Utah, for lining their pockets with makeup, energy bars and batteries when thieves swiped a stereo from their getaway vehicle.

“Store security had the individuals in custody, in their office,” Ogden Police Lt. Eric Young said, according to the Deseret News.

“They had reviewed surveillance video and recovered stolen property from the suspects.”

The incident took place at about 5 p.m. Thursday.

Korin Vanhouten, 47, and Eldon Alexander, 36, were let go after being cited for attempting to shoplift about $25 worth of goods.

As they returned to their vehicle they realized they had become victims of a crime themselves and

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/shoplifters-robbed-stealing-supermarket-cops-article-1.993890#ixzz1h1PboJUq

Edited by The Evil Genius