Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

On 10/4/2012 at 4:06 PM, China said:

The unintentionally funny press conference of the buttchugging Tennessee frat boy.

Tennessee Fraternity Denies Buttchugging Charge in Press Conference That Really Happened

Description of buttchugging and Tour-de-Francia at 8:00 minute mark. Fraternity member wipes his brow (whew!) after statement that no sexual assault occurred (9:30 mark).

(Warning: automatic video ad comes on at this site)

‘Buttchugging is immoral’: Five years ago a frat held a press conference to deny they pour booze up each other’s ass

Never, ever forget that this happened

In a world of fake news and extraordinary headlines, it's hard to believe that a fraternity once held a press conference to deny allegations of buttchugging – but that's what happened exactly five years ago.

After one of their brothers was rushed to hospital for boozing too hard, Pi Kappa Alpha at the University of Tennessee invited the media to attend a real press conference, held by a real lawyer to say they were shocked – shocked! – about accusations they shoved lengths of rubber tubing up into their asses to guzzle down incapacitating quantities of box wine.

Pike brother Alexander Broughton, which is pronounced "bro-ton" and I am not even joking, was hospitalized after an event known as the Tour de Franzia (the fraternity denied that the tour had a "tunnel stage," the "tunnel" being your ass, and the "stage" being wine going up inside your ass).

Click on the link for more

• Haha 1

On 9/27/2017 at 12:05 PM, Dan T. said:

That time a newspaper accidentally switched the captions for "Dennis the Menace" and "The Far Side"...

7N9v0LG.jpg

When I was in college my friends and i used to love recaptioning The Family Circus. Needless to say, it went to some very dark places. 

sb68-airplane1.jpg

63851_v1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Florida Man Tries, Fails to Jump Canal in Toyota Corolla

Florida Man, you're no Bo Duke. Authorities in southwest Florida had to pull a thoroughly-ruined Toyota Corolla out of an area canal last week after the driver reportedly attempted to jump the watery 20-foot gap, only to fall quite a bit short in his quest to get to the other side.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/florida-man-tries-fails-to-jump-canal-in-toyota-corolla/ar-AAtBkp8?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp

Ramp or Lip - None

Basic understanding of physics - None

8 hours ago, MarkB452 said:

Florida Man Tries, Fails to Jump Canal in Toyota Corolla

Florida Man, you're no Bo Duke. Authorities in southwest Florida had to pull a thoroughly-ruined Toyota Corolla out of an area canal last week after the driver reportedly attempted to jump the watery 20-foot gap, only to fall quite a bit short in his quest to get to the other side.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/florida-man-tries-fails-to-jump-canal-in-toyota-corolla/ar-AAtBkp8?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp

Ramp or Lip - None

Basic understanding of physics - None

Knew a guy that jumped a 50ft ditch w/o a ramp or lip....it did have a curb.

of course the tree and house he landed thru lent some physics :ols:

we estimate he was going 90 mph

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Coyote thing was a Facebook prank- though quite hilarious. That picture is of someone’s pet coyote.

Kinda thought that might be the case. Either that lady would have had to have some magical ability with animals, or it would've had to be a very weird coyote. I actually did lol at it, which rarely happens with typical funny-ish stuff on the internet.

Edited by SoulSkin

8 hours ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Coyote thing was a Facebook prank- though quite hilarious. That picture is of someone’s pet coyote.

Man, now I want a pet coyote...except it would probably kill my pugs.

Here's the article where the pic originally came from

http://honesttopaws.com/coyote-pup/

And a video of him (they named him Wiley)

Edited by Riggo-toni
  • Like 2