Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

On 8/28/2017 at 2:46 PM, Dan T. said:

Cocaine guy at the Mayweather/McGregor fight last night...

True story. When I was in respiratory therapy school at a DC area community college, we took frequent breaks in one of our classes and our instructor would return looking just like that guy. In fairness, he was a hell of a great teacher and a damn good therapist.

• Like 2

Armed Robbers Pick Wrong Venue: Bar Filled With Cops

(Newser) – There's never really a "right" place or time to try to pull off an armed robbery, but some places and times are worse than others, as two suspects found out Tuesday. Per the Baltimore Sun, off-duty Baltimore County cops attending a fellow officer's retirement party at Monaghan's Pub in Woodlawn, Md., had to temporarily go back to work when two masked men approached the bar's carryout counter around 5:30pm, demanded cash, and then fled. Luckily for the bar owner, there were "dozens" of police officers at the party, and once they were alerted to the crime that had just taken place, some of the cops ran out and took the suspects into custody not far from the scene, per WBAL-TV. Arrested were 21-year-old Joseph McInnis III and 22-year-old Tyree McCoy.

http://www.newser.com/story/248058/armed-robbers-pick-wrong-venue-bar-filled-with-cops.html

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Is it wrong I want someone to fly a couple of drones into the stacks and knock them over?

Not as bad as the fact that someone built a little tower out of hershey's chocolates (still in wrappers) at work today, and I built a paper airplane out of a wrapper and threw it at his little tower.  Immediately after I threw it, I realized what today was.

• Like 1

Just now, PokerPacker said:

Not as bad as the fact that someone built a little tower out of hershey's chocolates (still in wrappers) at work today, and I built a paper airplane out of a wrapper and threw it at his little tower.  Immediately after I threw it, I realized what today was.

This display is tasteless. "Never forget...to by Coke at Walmart!"