Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

lt2hccpaqetgh4kirywj.jpg

Marvin Tramaine Hill II was arrested by Des Moines police yesterday after allegedly hitting his pregnant wife with a McDonald's McChicken sandwich "because he doesn't like them."

The Des Moines Register reports that when police arrived at Hill's home Tuesday, he claimedhis wife was the one that assaulted him:

Hill said his wife woke him up around 1 p.m. with a McChicken in hand. He admitted to police that he became upset and threw the sandwich at her, then picked up some of the bun, throwing it at her again...

http://gawker.com/ungrateful-husband-smacks-pregnant-wife-with-mcchicken-1666207863

Edited by MrSilverMaC

****. THAT.

Dude got off his bike?!

I'm calling fake. That bear would sniff out the dude with the hide n seek spot that 3 yr olds use. Behind a tree... really.

Ok. Just re-listened with sound. Gun shots may have scared the bear away. That guy better learn how to ollie. lol

Edited by STBonecrusher21
  • Like 1

That has to be fake.  The bear looks too bright at times and it has kind of a Jason Voorhees teleportation chase feel to it.  Also I'm pretty sure a bear could outrun a mountain bike without a smooth downslope to aid the biker in gaining speed.  Brown bears are fast.  No way it failed to spot him standing behind a skinny tree and peaking out at it, that's straight out of a WB cartoon.   

• Like 1

yeah, not sure if its real or not.  If it were, it'd probably be circulating around the internets a lot more.  still had me screaming "oh ****!" a dozen or so times the first time i watched it LOL

oh it's still a good video.  I just think it's fake.  I'd have died of a heart attack and been an easy meal in that situation. 

Oh yeah it's fake,but it's an effective fake for sure. I've been about 30 yards from a black bear,(this one was brown),it was walking away from me,(and I was just outside of my truck),and my heart was doing warp 3. Something like this would have me doing the Fred Sanford. ;)

• Like 1

^was proven to be fake and people ran with the story. The people that ran with it, including the media were the ones that were owned.

bearchase.jpg

Seems legit.

Probably the same dude Haz hires to do his end of year "highlight films" for the bosses.

Oh yeah it's fake,but it's an effective fake for sure. I've been about 30 yards from a black bear,(this one was brown),it was walking away from me,(and I was just outside of my truck),and my heart was doing warp 3. Something like this would have me doing the Fred Sanford. ;)

When I was stationed in Alaska we used to see black bears in dumpsters around Fort Richardson during the winter when we were running.  The pace of the run would increase dramatically after that.

Never had a run in with a grizzly, though.  I'd probably pass out and make it easy for him.  That's my nightmare.

• Like 2

Aztec Death Whistle... this is the whistle referees use in hell. 

The guy starts blowing into the monstrous creation at around the 50 second mark.  At first it's nothing but he starts giving it a little more effort and... well, you'll see.  Might not want to have your speakers too high for this one if you're at work, this one is kind of creepy.   

Aztec Death Whistle... this is the whistle referees use in hell. 

The guy starts blowing into the monstrous creation at around the 50 second mark.  At first it's nothing but he starts giving it a little more effort and... well, you'll see.  Might not want to have your speakers too high for this one if you're at work, this one is kind of creepy.