Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I was being sarcastic. ;)

He was extremely offsides. It was one of the few correct calls yesterday in the Niners/Rams game. If I was a betting person, I could swear it was the same set of officials that called the TCU/WVU game on Saturday.

This wasn't called a penalty in that game.

faaace.0.gif

https://vine.co/v/OOiWwKaDEM7

It was one of many calls on both teams that went unnoticed.

Sucks to see close games decided by poor refereeing.

Edited by The Evil Genius

when my kids were really little we used to always go to Pimmit Hills at chirstmas time for christmas lights.   Pimmit hills is a neighborhood in Falls Church near Tysons and McLean that was originally built as post WWII affordable housing.  the original houses are fairly small, but they are consistently getting bulldozed and replaced with ginormous box palaces.  Some of the streets there have (or had) a bunch of houses in a row that like (liked) to go all out with the lights, decorations, lawn ornaments.  It is good clean fun :)

when my kids were like 2, 4, and 5 (or so)  we went to the neighborhood and parked our car so we could walk slowly down the street, through the fairlyland lights, and the little waving elves and inflatable toys, and nativity scenes resting in all the in the lovingly decked out lawns.    We had gone halfway down the block, my youngest on my shoulders and holding hands with the others.   I was pointing out a cute little rudolf with a mechanized tail and a light up nose on the roof of a house to my youngest, as my older kids pulled us up the street, eager to see it all, and capture the joy.... when they stopped tugging.   I was still pointing to the house we had just passed when i noticed that all three of my children were staring silently into the garage of the next house, their cheeks rosy from the crisp night air, and their mouths hanging open.....

this house had a few lights, but was by no means a standout attraction on the street.  Still, it was nice as part of the overall experience.  Except... my kids weren't looking at the lights.    They were looking into the open garage.  In the garage 3 guys had a deer hanging from a hook in the ceiling,, and were hacking it in half with what APPEARED to be a chainsaw  (I think that must be wrong...but it is the way i remember it).     

Ho ho ho, christmas cheer, and all.