Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Kid's trying to figure out how to use an old computer like the one I had when I was in high school:

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Boring_old_computer_leaves_kids_cold

LOL at 4:10: "I don't get it... And I also don't get the 1970s"

You and me both buddy.

When they're playing the game and the girl goes "well at least it's better than flappy bird" omg that cracked me up.

• Like 1

Check out this dude's youtube channel. It's effing hilarious, but the guy truly is a talented musician. He takes random songs and composes different music over it but uses the same vocals; it's genius. 

Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People, Polka Version

I lose my **** every time I see them start to rock out and head bang at 0:26

• Like 4

Matthews, NC for the double d girl? That's practically in my backyard. I think I'll convince the wife to visit Carly's farm for lunch in her cafe.

I have a feeling her cafe is located inside the Uptown Cabaret and she operates a mobile dairy farm consisting of two sources.

Edit. If you google her name it pops up Carrigan Farms in Moorseville, which makes sense.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Like 3

The Vending Machine Game.

The first couple minutes they explain the rules of the game:

They are walking a set path in Tokyo, and every time they come across a vending machine, they must consult the roulette (a pedometer). If the last digit is a 1,4, or 7, they buy that many 500mL drinks. 2,5,8 is the same, but hot drinks. Get a 0 and they have to buy 15 500mL drinks. 3,6,9 pits them with a challenge (some are easy, others are humiliating and/or difficult). Failing a challenge results in the number of drinks purchased at each following vending machine to be doubled until they win another challenge.

Every drink they purchase has to be carried with them, which becomes increasingly difficult as the number of drinks in their possession climbs.

The Hamburger Game.

In Los Angeles, the three of them are tasked to visit 10 hamburger joints consecutively and order (and eat) the most popular hamburger combo. To determine who orders and eats from each place, they set up the wheel of the car as their roulette. Ordering is a task unto itself with their broken English.

• Like 2