Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

If they become the Washington Caucasians, does Chief Zee start dressing up like a white guy?  I'm trying to imagine him in cargo shorts and a polo shirt screaming, "lets pump up that diesel!" in the Super Bowl XVII video.

And this is the funniest thing I've read all day. 

"My dad owns a dealership"

Ugh. Just...ugh. I hope that guy saves puppies in his spare time. 

Who is the short dude next to Taylor Swift? No way Bruno Mars is actually that short. I am missing something

It's a trick of the angle. Side by side, the top of his head comes to around her cheek. He's short, but he ain't THAT short. Lol. The video of that moment shows it more clearly.

Dude sliding on the deck is hilarious, but the funny part to me is the guy watching. There is absolutely no expression on his face. He is like yep, he is sliding again. It's as if he has seen this a dozen times. Maybe the gif doesn't allow enough time to show his reaction, but you would think it would at least show the start of a flinch or smile or something.

Dude sliding on the deck is hilarious, but the funny part to me is the guy watching. There is absolutely no expression on his face. He is like yep, he is sliding again. It's as if he has seen this a dozen times. Maybe the gif doesn't allow enough time to show his reaction, but you would think it would at least show the start of a flinch or smile or something.

The dude leaning on the rail and watching cracked me up. He had almost no reaction. Like "yup...called it".