Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Man waits 20 hours in line to be the first to legally buy pot in Spokane Washington,

then is fired from job after being seen on the news.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/07/10/washington-first-pot-buyer-job/12468647/

Two things stand out...one the woman standing behind him in just a bra. And, two, I thought to myself as I read that article:

dumbdumber-pathetic-loser.jpg

Oh and one more: They're probably Seahawks fans.

I would be highly surprised if he did it on purpose. It has been known for fans to get too close and cause large pile-ups that break bones and eliminate whole teams from contention in the Tour. Without seeing more it looked like he was moving over then saw the guy and braced for the impact. To hit a bystander on purpose is reckless to say the least.

That said, fans of the Tour need to keep their distance and in crowds on the streets they endanger cyclists who have their feet clamped into the pedals and often break collarbones when they fall after hitting a fan.

Nah I call BS. He knew exactly what he was doing. Watch it again. He intentionally sticks his shoulder out towards the guy, stops pedaling to brace himself, and then goes back into the middle from the edge. Dick move.

• Like 1

That was kind of a dick move by the cyclist. I can understand if there is some numbnuts running around on the street in front of them being a jackass (which does happen). But the guy was just taking pictures and was a tad out on the road. You can tell the dude obviously did it on purpose too. 

No way man. I'm on Team Cyclist on this one. Idiot fans have been endangering the riders all through the UK stages by being on the course for various degrees. 

• Like 1

No way man. I'm on Team Cyclist on this one. Idiot fans have been endangering the riders all through the UK stages by being on the course for various degrees. 

So that makes it ok for a cyclist to intentionally target some old guy who was just trying to take pictures and was a fraction over the line and violently knock him to the ground? And I can't imagine anyone watching that clip over a few times carefully and not seeing that the guy did it intentionally. 

That was kind of a dick move by the cyclist. I can understand if there is some numbnuts running around on the street in front of them being a jackass (which does happen). But the guy was just taking pictures and was a tad out on the road. You can tell the dude obviously did it on purpose too. 

I think it was effective.

Everyone backed the **** up didn't they? 

I'm with elessar here.

So that makes it ok for a cyclist to intentionally target some old guy who was just trying to take pictures and was a fraction over the line and violently knock him to the ground? And I can't imagine anyone watching that clip over a few times carefully and not seeing that the guy did it intentionally. 

what makes it okay for an old guy to be in the road with hundreds of bikers?

Be smart.  Old man photographer was not being smart. 

• Like 3

I'm with elessar here.

It think it was far from intentional on the old man's part. Some jackasses jump out and do stupid stuff and they deserve to get knocked the **** over. That guy was trying to get a picture and was, I'm sure unintentionally, leaning a little bit over the line; it's not like he was standing in the path. The cyclist apparently felt that was provocation enough for a violent and possible serious injury causing response. My guess is he was just fed up with other idiots who were actually in the path and decided to take it out on an innocent old guy trying to get a picture. That doesn't make it ok. 

It think it was far from intentional on the old man's part. Some jackasses jump out and do stupid stuff and they deserve to get knocked the **** over. That guy was trying to get a picture and was, I'm sure unintentionally, leaning a little bit over the line; it's not like he was standing in the path.

I'm with ya, Tim.  the biker was being an asshole.  there's no way to make excuses for him LOL.  he went outside and even braced for impact.

The old guy wasn't trying to be intrusive into the street, he was simply trying to get a picture.  Bicyclist +3 d-bag points. 

It think it was far from intentional on the old man's part. Some jackasses jump out and do stupid stuff and they deserve to get knocked the **** over. That guy was trying to get a picture and was, I'm sure unintentionally, leaning a little bit over the line; it's not like he was standing in the path. The cyclist apparently felt that was provocation enough for a violent and possible serious injury causing response. My guess is he was just fed up with other idiots who were actually in the path and decided to take it out on an innocent old guy trying to get a picture. That doesn't make it ok. 

If it's between me dropping a shoulder into an old man who shouldn't be out where he is and hurting 100s of people and possible killing a few... the old man gets the shoulder.

Easy peasie lemon squeezy. 

• Like 2

If it's between me dropping a shoulder into an old man who shouldn't be out where he is and hurting 100s of people and possible killing a few... the old man gets the shoulder.

Easy peasie lemon squeezy. 

98f705d8481e62ab67076ecadfb869ac.jpg

yes, intentional from the cyclist. yes, unintentional from the fan. Does intent matter if that guy caused another rider to swerve and wipe out the peleton? 

I'm with elessar here.

The old guy wasn't even in the way of any particular cyclist. The cyclist moved over to intentionally hit him and then moved back in afterwards. It was completely unnecessary but I'm sure the cyclist felt good afterwards.

The old guy wasn't even in the way of any particular cyclist. The cyclist moved over to intentionally hit him and then moved back in afterwards. It was completely unnecessary but I'm sure the cyclist felt good afterwards.

You're totally right.  What was I thinking.  He just did it for no reason at all.  What a douche.

You're totally right.  What was I thinking.  He just did it for no reason at all.  What a douche.

Oh I'm sure he had a reason for what he did. But just because he had a reason doesn't mean it was a good one (for example, doing it because he was just pissed off and needed to vent, or something). Again, the old guy wasn't in the direct path of any of the cyclists. The cyclist who hit him went out of his way to do so and then went back inside. What would you think would be a good reason for doing that?