Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

^^

Holy crap. Is that a leopard? Talk about balls of steel. "Oh look, one of nature's most efficient murder machines. It looks tasty. Let's do this. Leeeeeroooyyyyy Jennnnkins"

I love how casually it trotted off with it in it's mouth.

^^

Holy crap. Is that a leopard? Talk about balls of steel. "Oh look, one of nature's most efficient murder machines. It looks tasty. Let's do this. Leeeeeroooyyyyy Jennnnkins"

I love how casually it trotted off with it in it's mouth.

It's a Jaguar. Apparently giant swimming murder lizard is just a type of tasty snack for a jaguar. Edited by Destino

That was kind of a dick move by the cyclist. I can understand if there is some numbnuts running around on the street in front of them being a jackass (which does happen). But the guy was just taking pictures and was a tad out on the road. You can tell the dude obviously did it on purpose too. 

That was kind of a dick move by the cyclist. I can understand if there is some numbnuts running around on the street in front of them being a jackass (which does happen). But the guy was just taking pictures and was a tad out on the road. You can tell the dude obviously did it on purpose too. 

Agreed. I thought to give him the benefit of the doubt.... but after a lot of reviews... it became obvious that he was riding inside, then went outside to engage... and then you see him stop pedaling to brace for contact -- which I`d imagine would have a different impact for a cyclist that was still pedaling. And not only did he destroy that old man`s shoulder.... but you can see the ricochet of the impact domino about 2-3 people backwards. What if there was a little kid behind the guy.... do they deserve that.

• Like 1

I would be highly surprised if he did it on purpose. It has been known for fans to get too close and cause large pile-ups that break bones and eliminate whole teams from contention in the Tour. Without seeing more it looked like he was moving over then saw the guy and braced for the impact. To hit a bystander on purpose is reckless to say the least.

That said, fans of the Tour need to keep their distance and in crowds on the streets they endanger cyclists who have their feet clamped into the pedals and often break collarbones when they fall after hitting a fan.