Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Thread

zCommander

4 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

All of the agita over us not taking an OT yet is somewhat amusing and more than a little misguided. You really have to let the draft come to you. Reaching for need is a recipe for mediocrity. If we’d passed on one of the guys we picked in the 2nd tonight and he blows up while our project OT is still riding the bench, these same people would be crucifying Peters and Co. Calm down people. We’re not going to get everything we need in one draft or off-season. We’re just not.

When the new prized QB makes Richard Simmons look jacked, I wouldnt mind a mild reach on the best pro ready LT just to keep him alive until 2025.  But I am happy with the draft as a whole so far, and know other options at LT will probably become available as the off-season trudges along.  But please address OL soon.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, RandyHolt said:

Its really says a lot that AP felt he had to address the defense after that is all RR tried to do on draft days. Daze.

Hey man, don’t try to get out of sending him his ring.

• Haha 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

What’s with the villain hoodies that the lions are wearing? I felt like most people were pulling for them this year and not against. Are they just trying to get their players hyped?

2 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Stream it

Do you know where I can get a rabbit ears to stream adaptor? 

Are they small enough to fit in the trunk of a DeSoto? 

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, xxprodigyxx said:

I swear to God, if I hear sweet Caroline played, i'm gonna shut off the draft

I had to mute the draft the guys calling the names was too much even with Elijan Craig Barrel Proof helping ease the awkwardness.

• Like 1