Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Burns only fetched a 2nd and 5th? That's embarrassingly bad value by Carolina.

reports said that Rams offered Carolina 1 or 2 first-round picks for Burns 

• Confused 1

Just now, method man said:

No hes not. Wore the green dot in Carolina

Yeah reading more about him now. He was an Edge before, which is why his body is so small(he's the same height and like two lbs different from Jamin Davis as comparison). But he became MLB when he went to Carolina. 

Great signing either way, made even better if he can captain our defense.

13 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

They're gonna get Derrick Henry just to keep up with the rest of the division.....that's my prediction.

Hopefully, Baltimore beats them to Henry.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Not sure how I feel about Ekeler. Good skills.  But the avail ability is a concern.

He’s only missed 3 full games the last three seasons. But I think he’s played nicked up last year in particular - his production was down. 

He caught 100 balls in 2022, I’d limit his carries but make him a huge part of the passing game.

• Like 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

Are there any LTs out there to be had now?

Maybe T Smith? Maybe not? That is such a tricky situation but fortunately for us, Quinn knows him and was in the building with him the last two years. if we sign him, I will trust that Dan knows his medical situation and believes he can stay healthy and still play at a high-level.

Just now, MartinC said:

He’s only missed 3 full games the last three seasons. But I think he’s played nicked up last year in particular - his production was down. 

He caught 100 balls in 2022, I’d limit his carries but make him a huge part of the passing game.

Yeah he doesn't miss a ton of games but he is always banged up or nicked.

But like I said, he's got very good skills. If he lasts he's going to be a super value signing for us. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

Are there any LTs out there to be had now?

David Bakhtiari was released.  His career has been sidelined for the past several years due to a knee injury resulting in multiple surgeries, but if it's actually fixed this time (big if), he's about as good of an LT as you can get.

Just now, CapsSkins said:

Should we overpay a little for Donovan Smith? LT who was in Kansas City, has two rings (one from KC and one from Tampa), 30 years old so prob his last chance at a significant payday. 

Sure. Let’s start Don and Wylie at the tackles. What could go wrong?

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

David Bakhtiari was released.  His career has been sidelined for the past several years due to a knee injury resulting in multiple surgeries, but if it's actually fixed this time (big if), he's about as good of an LT as you can get.

O2jxfH.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, CapsSkins said:

Should we overpay a little for Donovan Smith? LT who was in Kansas City, has two rings (one from KC and one from Tampa), 30 years old so prob his last chance at a significant payday. 

I thought he was very average - and wasn't he the guy that was getting ridiculed at the start of the season for starting so far in the backfield in the first game of the season? 

9 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

🤣

Those highlights old as hell. Back when Cousins was still our QB..............on a side note, its crazy that Ekeler went undrafted. He's had a ton of success in this league. With that background, I totally expect for him to come here ready to compete.

Edited by LetMeSeeYourWarFace21

1 minute ago, CapsSkins said:

I mean, he's been awful for a couple of years. Does that seem like someone you should want to overpay?