Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

8 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

So Saquon Barkley is staying in the NFC East. Dang it. Just like Shaq, we are never gonna be able to get away from Barkley!

Real easy to cover him once you remember he spends half the season in the blue tent.

• Like 4

Just now, Est.1974 said:

Wonder what size of deal Onwenu is looking at. Still holding out for him and/or John Simpson  

OG deals are insane.  I'd say we are out of the decent OTs.  Get one in the draft.  

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

That is outrageous. That was a QB contract a couple of years ago. The league is losing its mind. 

And gaining outrageous amounts of tv and contract money. 

• Like 1

Howie Roseman made the mistake of overpaying Hurts last year. He’s reaching to try to cover up for it today.

That team was a flat out dumpster fire for the second half of last season. That team quit on Siriani. I think they have deeper issues over there. 

Roseman has been a great GM. But I think they missed their window. We shall see.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Wonder what size of deal Onwenu is looking at. Still holding out for him and/or John Simpson  

Salary cap expert Andre Perrotta put together a contract projection that the Bengals could propose to Onwenu. Perrotta believes Cincinnati could offer him a 3-year, $42 million contract that includes a $15 million signing bonus, $20 million fully guaranteed at signing and $32 million in total guarantees.

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

They had to do it.  With a small qb like Bryce, you need a strong interior.  With a lack of a first rounder, they had to improve the team somehow.  I don’t fault them for signing Hunt

• Like 1

Running backs are proving to be the best bang for your buck in the market right now, and it's evident today. Teams known for their well-run operations are eagerly snagging these players.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

20M/year for a guard is insane.  Zack Martin for 18.425 but no one else is even at 11m.

You could have signed every running back that's been signed so far for that contract they just gave a guard.

Seems nuts to me but then again I'm not an nfl general manager for a very good reason.

6 minutes ago, FrFan said:

Salary cap expert Andre Perrotta put together a contract projection that the Bengals could propose to Onwenu. Perrotta believes Cincinnati could offer him a 3-year, $42 million contract that includes a $15 million signing bonus, $20 million fully guaranteed at signing and $32 million in total guarantees.

If he doesn't get more than that, I will eat an entire bag of Doritos. 

I mean, I'm going to eat a bag of Doritos either way, but still he'll get more than that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

You could have signed every running back that's been signed so far for that contract they just gave a guard.

Seems nuts to me but then again I'm not an nfl general manager for a very good reason.

And yet still terrible bang for your buck compared to what you can pay BRob and CRod and still have a very solid backfield. $8M/yr sounds like a steal compared to the other contracts going out right now but still very happy we aren’t allocating that kinda money to RB. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

That is outrageous. That was a QB contract a couple of years ago. The league is losing its mind. 

$63M guaranteed over 5 years is $12.6M/year. Is that high for an interior OL?

Edited by Kalu44