Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The 49ers ~ The One Where One Is Golden

zCommander

1 minute ago, Tonysoprano1 said:

Sad. Sam looks done here. No player support even less than zero from coaching staff. All said glad we lost tho

Sam isn’t going anywhere.  He may not start here again but he will be our backup. He has shown that he can come into a game and be a decent qb. He still has two years on his rookie contract.  He will at worst be our backup. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jumbo said:

I don't think there can be more than one or two peeps who think he should, but I'm sure not one of them. I'm not even sure he'll be s backup here.

Ya I think he’s as good as gone. A vet and a rookie will be the plan. Which is which, starter or backup, will be a minor mystery…

But I’m pretty sure we’re going QB in the first. And there are reasons to like any of the top 3 so I won’t be furious. 

I am holding out hope we somehow acquire a starter and keep a good portion of assets though so we can build the roster.

Though the protection looks like simply removing Wylie makes our OL go from worst to bad but not horrendous. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

Hallock is 7/18 for 153 yards.  

but really he’s 6/17 for 78 yards.  

That’s seriously putrid.  

As bad as Howell has been, I’m so glad Hallock os screwing another team’s season. 

If they don’t make the playoffs, theee tree s going to be a new coach there and he’s almost certainly released and doubtful he finds another job. 

Just now, cougs said:

Sam isn’t going anywhere.  He may not start here again but he will be our backup. He has shown that he can come into a game and be a decent qb. He still has two years on his rookie contract.  He will at worst be our backup. 

Not gonna lie tho, if the coach did decide to bring in a vet QB while grooming a rookie qb than Flacco would be my first choice .