Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The 49ers ~ The One Where One Is Golden

zCommander

56 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Second, your comment on the nature of the board stuck me as trollish, pretentious, and narrow at best and I called you out on it.

Totally get your point. Upon reflection, I realize my comment might’ve fueled that vibe. I take full accountability for that and I’m responsible for my part in it. I do find banter enjoyable.

Jayden Daniels here we come! I like dual threat QBs. 

You want to call that 'getting under my skin." I see that also as a trollish response, something you seem to embrace in your choice of avatar, and trolling is one of your previous rule violations.

Avatar wasn’t my choice, do you remember who changed it without my permission 10 or so years ago? Lol 😂 

But I'm not going to boot you at this time. Maybe next year. 😉

I do appreciate the board and imagine there’s a lot that goes behind the scenes to keep it afloat. 

Thank you! 

4 minutes ago, wit33 said:

Totally get your point. Upon reflection, I realize my comment might’ve fueled that vibe. I take full accountability for that and I’m responsible for my part in it. I do find banter enjoyable.

Jayden Daniels here we come! I like dual threat QBs. 

Avatar wasn’t my choice, do you remember who changed it without my permission 10 or so years ago? Lol 😂 

I do appreciate the board and imagine there’s a lot that goes behind the scenes to keep it afloat. 

Thank you! 

Good enough. btw, I didn't change your avatar and am not aware that any staff member did. 

If you're unaware, you can change it any time you choose (as far as I know, software wise, but I don't keep up on all the changes over time unless a reason arises to check and then I ask TK who does 100% of that stuff on top of everything else he does).

In closing, you're not dumb. You've been here long enough to have a more accurate take on my persona than that post, and past posts, have indicated.  You may find musing on the nature of the occlusion interesting.  🙂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Put $100 on SF -14, and headed to the golf course.

Quite the sweat that I wasn’t expecting.  Score appeared close for a while - what the hell happened?

SF was experimenting playing with blindfolds for a while, kept it close in the first half 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, FootballZombie said:

Can someone update me on holmes?

He did not look good leaving the field

Great question! The updates I’ve seen say he had a concussion, but it couldn’t have come from the play just before he went down so it’s certainly scary. 

17 hours ago, Conn said:

Huh? It’s about to be like a 4 score game lol

It got bad late, but they didn’t look good at all, it should have been 40-0 but it took them almost all game to pull ahead, even playing poorly they didn’t run away with it until the end