Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Jets ~ The One Where One Gets Grounded

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm trying to help you not overthink this...I'm at a different stage of grief then I was last week.

There aren't enough games to say Brisset has played as many competent games as Sam...him having one or two to close the season jus shows he's not a bad backup QB.

Good luck with that, though...see some heart a second ago, follies up by more dumb ****.  If we get #2 pick, trade Howell either for picks or to move up to #1 for his replacement.

I've changed my mind from where I was a couple weeks ago...completely. it hurts, but at acceptance now.  See you there.

He's just trying to figure out if it's sams fault that he stinks. I agree with you, its probably everyone stinks so there is no need to worry because we getting g a new qb anyway

• Thumb up 1

Just now, redskinss said:

Seriously though, has anybody on this entire board ever in their thousands and thousands of hours watching football ever seen a guy guarding the gunner jump offsides?

Have you ever seen one even move forward at the snap versus waiting for the gunner to come and them and then initiate contact?

I think if i was a coach and trying to lose I'd have had a lineman jump offsides, at least that's not obvious but come on man, that was comical. 

I think this just shows what we have always seen with Ron’s team, being unprepared. We are never prepared for the team we are playing. We never make adjustments and we never hold anyone accountable. Thanks Ron Rivera. 

14 minutes ago, cakmoney61 said:

This Jets team is grotesque except for the defense.  Their #32 ranked offense means the game is not over yet.

And yet...they're running it down our throats.

Their offensive ranking means very little because they are playing us.  The worst defense in the sport. 

Edited by Redwards
  • Sad 1