Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Jets ~ The One Where One Gets Grounded

zCommander

I know that Panthers have the worst record, but NO ONE can convince me we don't have the worst team in the league.

There's no adequate enough way to express what a monumental waste the last four years have been.  Give me Jay Gruden and Vinny Cerrato back vs. this absolute imposter of a professional organizational FO makeup.  

Edited by Redwards
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hdf561 said:

So what you are saying is this franchise ruined yet another promising young talented quarterback by not addressing one of the basic tenets of football? I’m shocked 

He’s a fifth rounder. Unfortunately that was likely gonna be his outcome. He was lucky to get a QB1 job without a competition in the first place. 

• Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I’ve watched a lot of football games this year as am sure everyone else has. The start of this game for Washington is the worst play I’ve seen from any team this off season 

The Jets suck so am still worried. But if Washington keeps playing like this we are clearly in the drivers seat for that high pick 

I haven’t seen anything this bad in professional football.

I went to a HS which wasn’t a football powerhouse and William and Mary, which is ok but not a power house.  

I’ve seen a lot of bad football.

Im trying to think of a game worse I’ve seen in my life.  

The Zorn swinging gate game?  That’s the only thing that immediately comes to mind.  

My HS was blown out several times, but generally they were just beaten by better teams.

This ineptitude is amazing.  

• Like 2

Id like to see brissett again, if for no other reason than to get a better perspective of how much of this is on Howell.

If brissett has some success like last week we'll have a better picture of how much of this **** show is on Howell or just the fact that this team has completely given up.