Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Rams - The One Where One Gets Rammed

zCommander

4 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

Seriously tho...we need to fire the special teams coach too because the coach should of gotten him coached up after what...2 to 3 years?

Cheese man was sposidly working on changing his snaps this offseason all on his own. Just bizarre **** that no respectable team would allow. 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mac8887 said:

I read earlier That Aaron Roger's will be cleared to play next week. If he plays against this d he will cement himself as comeback player of the year

If Jets blow us out Raiders Chargers style and Ron gets fired next day...THEN I might vote for him...

• Thanks 1

Just now, dunfer said:

If you were a rams fan what would you place the blame on? Seems they have a good coach qb and defense. Oline is trash?

McVay doesn’t seem to be totally with it. But they are lacking discipline right now. Very lax. A 6-7 team acting like they are far superior to anyone is a mistake. 

Shovel passes? I don’t know, man. McVay isn’t the same McVay. Not to say he can’t be or won’t be again. But I think he realizes this team isn’t going far and doesn’t have much confidence. 

Their OL is NFL level but not good. 

They are okay in talent but they lack big time talent, too, other than Kupp… who has also been injured. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mac8887 said:

I read earlier That Aaron Roger's will be cleared to play next week. If he plays against this d he will cement himself as comeback player of the year

He has been cleared to play. They lost today so it is unlikely he does thought. However, he been trying to make this come back from the injury so u never know.

Edited by Redskins 2021
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rocket442Olds said:

I imagine it is just the annoyance of caring too much about a team that sucks this bad but St Juste constantly celebrating while being picked on constantly makes me wonder if he should be in permanent concussion protocol. 

Forbes was doing the same thing earlier this year. It's actually quite comical. They make a play on second and long, celebrate like they just made a pick or scored a td then get burnt the next play for a first down or td. I wish they would hold off celebrating and only do it on stops that lead to a punt or field goal attempt

Edited by mac8887
  • Haha 1

Just now, KDawg said:

McVay doesn’t seem to be totally with it. But they are lacking discipline right now. Very lax. A 6-7 team acting like they are far superior to anyone is a mistake. 

Shovel passes? I don’t know, man. McVay isn’t the same McVay. Not to say he can’t be or won’t be again. But I think he realizes this team isn’t going far and doesn’t have much confidence. 

They are okay in talent but they lack big time talent, too, other than Kupp… who has also been injured. 

Feels like McVay shot his shot right away and got the Lombardi. It feels like he has been winded ever since.  Can't blame him and I could only wish we had the same issue. Instead we get to pick top five for a new coach in 2020 and 2024. Sigh.

(Not that you were saying differently, just waxing pathetic)

• Like 2

Just now, KDawg said:

Yeah I get the same feeling about Sean

4 minutes ago, Rocket442Olds said:

I imagine it is just the annoyance of caring too much about a team that sucks this bad but St Juste constantly celebrating while being picked on constantly makes me wonder if he should be in permanent concussion protocol. 

In that Raiders/Chargers game the other night someone caught a pass on the Chargers when they were down 63-7 and started celebrating with the "first down" signal while jumping around. I immediately busted out laughing at the TV.

Is there anyone on this team that is considered to have a bad character? Does Ron have a metric about character that makes him pass on players in the draft? I just can't figure out why we have drafted so bad under his reign as worst coach ever......makes no sense to fail that many times.

Just now, tmandoug1 said:

Is there anyone on this team that is considered to have a bad character? Does Ron have a metric about character that makes him pass on players in the draft? I just can't figure out why we have drafted so bad under his reign as worst coach ever......makes no sense to fail that many times.

He’s drafted his share of weirdos

1 minute ago, tmandoug1 said:

It's an impressive feat for Ron.  Being that bad at drafting/acquiring players.  You almost can't even be mad about it 

16 minutes ago, ThisOneGoesTo11 said:

"This is the kind of snap you see in high school"  lmao

Ron is Dr. Death. Everything he did here was criminally inept.

Don’t put that on Dr. Death, he accomplished everything he set out to do! Opposite of Rivera.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FootballZombie said:

I am super un-afraid of beating anybody playing like this.

My goodness we are worst team in the NFL bad...

Yeah. I thought we might be able to compete with the Jets. But I dont think we score a point against their defense. Even when Wilson turns the ball over their defense steps up and shuts people down. We could however win 7-0 off of a pick 6.

1 minute ago, tmandoug1 said:

He's just bad at most things football, far as I can tell.