Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Dolphins ~ The One Where One Is Drowning

zCommander

We passed on Tua for Young...

Young is gone, Tua is setting us on fire.

McDaniels used to coach here.

The two of them are tearing us a new one

This is a perfect storm of what we should've done and not realized we had coming to kick our ass at the same time.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Roger wants it gone, we agree on something.

Goodell doesn’t want anything, he works for the owners. And rules changes go through the competition committee, which is made up of owners. So if the league wants it gone we’ll know, it won’t be a Goodell vendetta or something. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

When have I argued he has helped himself? I just don’t understand this hunger to draft quarterbacks and ****ing tight ends when the QBs, whoever they are, are going to be physically and mentally abused. Who does that help? Make it make sense.

Listen, this team is trash.  I specifically said Howell needs more games with a better OL.  Sam is up for discussion, just as any other player, and I agree with your assessment, but you lecture anyone who disagrees with you about Howell….today saying  you needed to explain to us how things work.  I know how things work and agree with about the OL, but everyone is entitled to their opinions. I have not one time suggested we not give Sam a better line.  I respect you tremendously but, I hate being lectured when we obviously agree more than disagree.  We all wish we had a decent team.

Just now, BigDibbs31 said:

IDGAF about getting rid of Ron respectfully. Dude is horrible 

He reminds me of that kind of boss that does nothing, but thinks they do everything. So, when something goes wrong, they fire the staff and say "Time for me to do it right/Time for the boss to get their hands dirty.". However, they really have no idea what they're doing. Ron was a Dan hire and it shows.

• Like 1