Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Dolphins ~ The One Where One Is Drowning

zCommander

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

We won't get fair value if we're possibly right about him...

If he isnt the guy and we are as bad as many believe we are desperate for elite talent, we'll be right back here next year.

He's at minimum a serviceable stop gap to ask if we really want a rookie QB behind this line.

Its gonna be up to the new GM/Coach. And thats the way it should be. I dont want anyone coming here handcuffed with any player currently on this roster. I want a proper rebuild. If Howell isnt included in that so be it. 

Just now, zCommander said:

Except, he threw the ball but no one was blocking the guy that caught the ball instead. How is that not on the OL or even bad play calling?

Totally agree, it was a designed screen and the defense read the formation like a book and jumped it. It wasn’t like Howell had a five step drop then threw it into coverage. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

No folks, we aren’t sure if Howell is the answer. But we know EB and the OL isn’t. 

I’m fine drafting a QB in April… after we fix the damn OL. And after we have a new staff.

I hate locking into any spot on the draft. But wow has Ron boxed us in. This O line is a train wreck 

• Like 1