Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Rappaport, Jack Del Rio/ Vieselmeyer Fired. Ron will run defense for rest of Season

Reaper Skins

• Reaper Skins changed the title to Per Rappaport, Jack Del Rio/ Vieselmeyer Fired. Ron will run defense for rest of Season

Absolutely the right move and about 6 weeks too late (at least). What took soooo long to make this move? I hope RR uses some of whats left of his defensive staff (Kerrigan) to get ideas on play calling moving forward because I don't trust him to do anything different. Sam needs help from the defense in the worst way.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Well, now I’m intrigued. How will Rivera stand with his arms crossed in the same position for four quarters if he’s responsible for calling and coordinating the defense?

Hips to the left, all out blitz. Hips to the right, two deep zone coverage.

for offense, pelvic thust is a run up the middle, a pelvic retraction is a screen play.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Haha 18

Just now, RWJ said:

Not good enough!  ALL should be gone.  My guess is no one wants to be the interim HC position.  So, we RR it until the end of the season, maybe the bye week.  Let this end!  

Nothing is going to end when he is fired bro. Sorry to say. We are just starting this process. 

• Like 4

This is just the beginning.  It is clear Harris and Co. will clean house at the end of the season.  With all that has been reported, getting rid of RR now doesn't really make any sense.

Just have to be patient.  And for me, it is all about the GM or the person in charge of acquiring talent.  Since the Dan bought the team that has been the single point of failure.  Yes, we have had some bad coaches, but the drafting, FA pickups and such has really been the biggest issue.

Have to wait and see who they bring in.  I am hoping young and up and comer.  And please no BB as the coach.  He is a bad GM.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1