Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders @ The Cowboys - Gobble Gobble... oh yeah, **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

Just now, Dark Acre said:

Just to be clear:  I mean that the points Dallas gets at this point should go to the *other* team next week.

on board, and if we get blown out again those points can roll over to our next opponent. Tank assured 

5 minutes ago, Conn said:

Why are you spiraling over something so dumb, we’re about to enter a new era. Just embrace it. You aren’t being realistic, you’re being contrary because you’re upset for some reason 

Not sure why you are getting all bent out of shape over what I said. There is a chance. Even if it is a ,0001% chance but the chance still exists. But until Ron and EB and Del Rio are let go nothing is off the table yet. It has nothing to do with how I feel though. 

Edited by zCommander

1 minute ago, RansomthePasserby said:

Yeah he’s took some troubling shots to the head over the past couple years. I hope that isn’t starting to take a toll. 

On the bright side, in 30 years you'll get to listen to him ramble over highlights at halftime on the SpaceFox network!

Edited by SpacePenguin
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Sorry, I can't defend EB anymore and I don't want to take anymore chances with what could be our franchise QB. Fire EB's ass as well, he's just as stubborn and ineffective as Scott Turner. Turner never scored more than 20 points, but at least he consistently score 20 points! We've been damn near shut out in a few games now, I'm over it! Cut'em all lose, they're all ****ing losers.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Conn said:

on board, and if we get blown out again those points can roll over to our next opponent. Tank assured 

This team can't tank.  Tanking means intentionally losing.  This team can't do anything but lose no matter how hard it tries (term used loosely) not to.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GoDeep81 said:

Wonder what's up with Terry? This "he's a #2" is nonsense, imo. He's not right. 

He could still be fighting through the pain of that turf toe. It’s not something that usually just gets better as fast as it seemed at the beginning of the season

• Like 2

1 minute ago, zCommander said:

Not sure why you are getting all bent out of shape over what I said. There is a chance. Even if it is a ,0001% chance but the chance still exists. But until Ron and EB and Del Rio are let go nothing is off the table yet. 

there’s also a chance a meteor lands in the stadium and wipes them all out, who cares. Everyone on earth knows they’re getting fired, it’s only a matter of when. Nobody cares about what’s technically possible. Technically RG3 could be our next coach. Until it happens or doesn’t happen there’s a .000000000000000001% chance 

• Haha 1