Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington vs. Cowboys Week 12 Prediction Thread

Spearfeather

image.png.bdc0011e7044edb67456f4deabeeefd9.png

vs.

image.png.b931a8e3fc51f527569ff3ab75df6637.png

Dallas coming off another win, and Washington continuing to find ways to lose in spectacular fashion.

Washington continues to lead the league in passing yards with Dallas ranked sixth. 

Washington now averaging 4.6 ypc, and Dallas 4.0.

Washington defense giving up 4.4.

Dallas 4.1.

Dallas' defense is ranked third against the pass.

Only one team has given up more yards through the air than Washington. 

Edited by Spearfeather

I remember one year I was eating during a turkey day game we played them and they had a pick 6 right before the half that caused me to almost choke to death on my food.

Being a fan of this team is dangerous, but not as dangerous as needing to pull Parsons off Sam's leg to keep him from chewing on it...he's gonna be in the backfield so much Sam gonna get delirious and think he's the checkdown back...

• Haha 2

I am going to start brining my turkey on Wednesday.  Then give it a good her. butter-under-the-skin slathering, and put it in the smoker around 5:00am stuffed with a lot of aromatics.  

I’m going to smoke it with Cherry Wood this year.  

By the time we sit to dinner, it will ne the most flavorful, juicy, tender turkey ever cooked.  

My prediction is I will eat too much. And that’s a stone cold mortal lock.  I win. 

By the time the game comes on at 4:30, I won’t care to see the Commanders lose 41 - 27. 

I will be happily stuffed with thanksgiving goodness.  

Edited by Voice_of_Reason
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 3

Editing my original take and going against the grain.

EB goes against everything he knows and deploys a run heavy scheme, playing keep away from the Dallas offense and Sam out of harms way.

Forbes gets a pick.  Jamin Davis makes a few big plays.  Dallas looks rough.

Commanders      26

Cowdung             17

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome

12 minutes ago, GoDeep81 said:

I predict they overlook us. Which hopefully means that don't drop a 50 burger. 49-10 we lose. Wait, 49-9 we'll **** up the EP or try for 2, failing miserably..  

Naw outside of the Arizona game the one thing Dallas does well is DESTROY bad teams. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

How so? We have yet to beat the Cowboys in a game that mattered to both teams since 2018. 

The caveat being a game that matters to both teams is debatable. We have split the past 6 games. As underdogs in all of those games I would say its fair to assume we have been a thorn in their side.

1 minute ago, rumplestilskin said:

The caveat being a game that matters to both teams is debatable. We have split the past 6 games. As underdogs in all of those games I would say its fair to assume we have been a thorn in their side.

Okay but we swept them in 2020 when Dak was hurt and they were already completely out of the playoff race. We beat them in the finale last year when they basically had nothing to play for(and neither did we). 

Saying we've been a thorn in their side is disingenuous. They've owned our arses anytime it actually matters.

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Okay but we swept them in 2020 when Dak was hurt and they were already completely out of the playoff race. We beat them in the finale last year when they basically had nothing to play for(and neither did we). 

Saying we've been a thorn in their side is disingenuous. They've owned our arses anytime it actually matters.

I don't know. Injuries can be an excuse for any team. I mean I don't have to remind you who our QB was in 2020. We split the past 6 games is all I am saying. Spin it how you you want to spin it.