Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders vs. The Giants - A Giant Opportunity!

zCommander

Just now, clskinsfan said:

I am not defending JDR's time here. He sucks ass. But his gameplan today was solid. And was good enough to win easily. He got no help at all from the offense today.

If it was purely about the field position then you’d be basing that purely off points scored, however Devito has put up 246 yards and 3 TD’s. If your conceding that level of yardage to a QB of this calibre spare me with the offence excuse

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I know this is a passion for all of us, or we wouldn’t be here. But why is anyone so upset about this? 

Was it because you wanted/expected us to be able to beat up on the Giants? If so… what would ever give you the idea a dominating effort against them was EVER in the cards?

I get it. This team isn’t very good. And it’s frustrating. But you surely knew that, right? It’s just not worth being so upset about.

I’m disappointed EB seems like he caved to the idiotic run the ball chants.  Or was just so scared of the Giants blitzes he didn’t know what else to do.  

Im also disappointed Sam seems to have had a rough game and I was hoping he wouldn’t.  

shrug.  

The loss I don’t care about. 

• Confused 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

I am not defending JDR's time here. He sucks ass. But his gameplan today was solid. And was good enough to win easily. He got no help at all from the offense today.

His game plan sucked.  No excuse for this devito getting the numbers he has. Jack is by and far the biggest issue this team has. The next issue is rons personal decisions and lastly is rons overall coaching  

16 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Bit harsh - Gibsons not even playing today!

I know it sounds Harsh, but gibson has hardly had any touches all season, and if its because he can't hold onto the football then let him go now, and try to find someone on the street who won't drop the ball.

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Well, all the media idiots keep saying “run the ball run the ball run the ball.”  

He did today.  So far, 27 run, 28 pass. 

I find that offensive and deplorable.  

Howell is taking hits and has already been evaluated for a concussion after a bad one.

Run game is working

Kinda turned into a day where you had to run

Just now, KDawg said:

Nah. On paper? Sure. I agree. But there is such a thing as an aura in regards to a team. The Giants have an aura right now against us. Until we dissipate that aura, you can’t EVER look at the Giants as a “should win” game. 

People scoff at the aura thing. And it literally cannot be scientifically proven that I know of. However, I’ve experienced it. And it’s hard to get rid of it. 

The Giants just give us fits. Much like we give the Eagles fits. 

I picked the giants to win 31-30

Just now, BrentMeisterGeneral said:

If it was purely about the field position then you’d be basing that purely off points scored, however Devito has put up 246 yards and 3 TD’s. If your conceding that level of yardage to a QB of this calibre spare me with the offence excuse

The Giants have 17 points off of turnovers man. I dont know what else to tell you. 

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The throw the ball like mad drill didn’t work against NY last time so Bieiniemy is mixing it up today. Both game plans sucked. Martindale has had Bieniemy for breakfast, lunch and dinner 

Agreed.  

Snd honestly, that might factor into a decision to bring EB back in any capacity 

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I’m disappointed EB seems like he caved to the idiotic run the ball chants.  Or was just so scared of the Giants blitzes he didn’t know what else to do.  

Im also disappointed Sam seems to have had a rough game and I was hoping he wouldn’t.  

shrug.  

The loss I don’t care about. 

The fact that you’re disappointed that we’re running the ball successfully, save a dumb fumble, is a really odd way of looking at things. I’d go back to Outer Banks.

• Haha 1

You guys don’t get it. The Giants handcuffed themselves with the Daniel Jones contract and were about to luck into Drake Maye to let themselves off the hook.

Rivera resolved not to let that happen and is committed to hurting the Giants’ draft position. This is his final, selfless contribution to the franchise.

• Haha 3