Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders @ The Seachickens!

zCommander

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I find it shocking we’re in this game.  We really shouldn’t be.

Its a testament to how crap Seattle is. 

This is a classic Commies game. Sloppy, just bad football. Fortunately the other team looks inept as well, but that’s okay for them because we’ll piss it away at the end. I feel like we’re good for 6 or 7 of these a year. 

• Like 2

I really hope them keeping Sam out there getting smacked nonstop does good for him long term.

It could be that it feels easy when he has 1 or 2 serviceable NFL linemen instead of the trash we have now

or

He can just be the next David Carr, who never gets over that anti-training early in his career

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

This is a classic Commies game. Sloppy, just bad football. Fortunately the other team looks inept as well, but that’s okay for them because we’ll piss it away at the end. I feel like we’re good for 6 or 7 of these a year. 

At least.  

We haven’t figured out how to do anything consistent on offense and the defense has been ok but mostly aided by our MVP of Geno missing open guys.  

Like Mac was the MVP last week for the same reason . 

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Can’t see the whole field I’d need to rewatch with coaches tape. But listening to London Fletcher I get the vibe that Seattle has handled Terry and Dotson today 

From what I have been able to see, they are playing tight man and neither Terry or Jahan have any answers for that.  Disturbing really.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1