Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington vs. New England Week Nine Prediction Thread

Spearfeather

Bill Belichick is still the GOAT at defeating young rookie QB’s.  Since Sam is technically still a rookie, and our offense tends to be Jekyll & Hyde from week to week, I see a close low scoring game with the Pats coming out on top:

Commanders 16

Pats 20

Patriots stink, however our defense can’t stop anyone even a horrific Mac Jones. Everyone usually has a good game against us especially bad QB’s. Losing Montez is actually a hit, losing Chase Young is a non factor and if you listen to the dirt sheets he wasn’t doing his job and was freelancing, but while the defense was under performing nothing this week made them better. 

Commies: 19

Pats: 22

Washington   - 27 

New England - 17

Closest score: Week 1: Hdf561

Week 2: Skinsfan1311

Week 3: Riggo-toni 

Week 4: Csup 

Week 5: Riggo-toni 

Week 6: Csup 

Week 7: 88Comrade2000

Week 8: Spearfeather 

Edited by Spearfeather
  • Like 1

Belli-Cheat is still a good defensive coach. Or at least much better than Rivera.

This will be a real challenge for Howell, since our running game is non-existent. NE will blitz him to oblivion.

And he'll do a real meat and potatos game: run run run until our defense tires. Nothing fancy. 

Deflaters: 17

Comms: 13

Call me deranged but I think the defense is going to be better this week than they have up to this point this season.  Sometimes you can have addition by subtraction and I think we may have that here.  I think Sam and the offense have a pretty solid game.  

Commanders 24

Patriots          14

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Would it not be nice to blow out the Patriots, up 50 and still passing with a min left blowout.  Payback and we could use his phrase as why we were still passing that late. (it's not my problem that they cannot stop it).  Would make the season feel just a little better.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, skinsfan66 said:

Would it not be nice to blow out the Patriots, up 50 and still passing with a min left blowout.  Payback and we could use his phrase as why we were still passing that late. (it's not my problem that they cannot stop it).  Would make the season feel just a little better.  

It would be glorious to see us run up the score on Belly. I remember one time long before going for it on 4th was all the rage, Belly having Brady going for it in the final minute vs us up 50+ with a minute left.  A NE false start had Brady livid at the OL - if anyone else remembers that trouncing.

**** Belly it seems like the game may be starting to pass him by. That all said I still predict us to lose because the game has passed Ron by more.