Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs.The Eagles - Someone is getting their feathers plucked?!?!

zCommander

1 minute ago, tomwvr said:

How much do you want to bet that was a ron play call

Ron doesn’t even know where he is most of the time on game day, why would you assume he’s inserting himself on offensive play calls of all things. That man is on level 729 of his mental Candy Crush game right now 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Buffering issues?  Having those here. 

Having it here, too.  Also the HD keeps going in and out.  I can't stand SundayTicket on YouTube.  

I had it for twenty years on DirecTV and had zero issues.  And because it's via the internet, if there's a local game being played that i also want to watch, I have to have two screens going because it takes too much time to go out of my streaming on my tv to regular DirecTV and then back again.  I hate this.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Re-read. “It’s only the second quarter”.

Also, no one is crowning anyone. I’m actually saying the opposite of what you (you’re one of the specific people doing it) have been. You’ve been down on him every week. Which is fine. Your expectations are low. That’s fine. But you were burying him.

He’s going to make some incredibly bad decisions. He does that. Part of the Howell experience. That’ll improve but never go away. 

Last, the playcalls were the biggest issue.

I think every bit of ridicule that has been directed at him has been earned. He is playing good today (he just about threw a pick 6 on the 4-1, thankfully the Philly guy couldn’t catch) but a half of football doesn’t make up for it. 

It’s not all him, but the above average guys figure it out….Jury is still out on if he is average or not IMO. 

I hope he and or the team figure it out because not seeing a Super Bowl win since I was 10 absolutely sucks, but I gotta see more than a few quarters of competent football. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb down 1