Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

4 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

You can call him cringey.

I call him a god damn mother ****ing dumb ass lying piece of **** attention whore dip**** ass hat. 

But to each their own..  

the only thing worse than florio is when he and Chrissy Simms make videos together. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Commander PK said:

All joking aside, the problem is very likely his ego and his approach. My impression is that he forgets he is dealing with professional millionaires in the NFL and has not figured out how to deal with them, without a counter-balance like Andy Reid.  Rivera wasn’t that guy because it sounds like he just let him have total control and didn’t reel him in at all.  He had success in Kansas City because they are the best team in Football right now.  Some people are just meant to be supporting cast and there is nothing wrong with that.  

Sam Howell led the entire NFL, 32 teams, in pass attempts (612) as a 1st year QB. That averages out to 36 attempts per game. This is coaching malpractice in my eyes. I can't believe Sam made it through all 17 games and it can't be understated how tough he is. 

I believe EB is out to prove EB is a good coach when in fact he's really not. 

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

I believe EB is out to prove EB is a good coach when in fact he's really not. 

No serious disagreement here.  I do think it was more about getting that head coaching job though than proving anything else.  I think he pressed last year for that reason.  He might believe he is ready for a top spot,  but nobody else who has an opinion that counts appears to agree.

1 minute ago, Commander PK said:

No serious disagreement here.  I do think it was more about getting that head coaching job though than proving anything else.  I think he pressed last year for that reason.  He might believe he is ready for a top spot,  but nobody else who has an opinion that counts appears to agree.

Also, I don't remember any of our players giving him a ringing endorsement to be the next head coach here. He didn't come here to make friends and it sounds like he succeeded. 

• Like 1

That meeting on the tarmac between Peters and Quinn was just AWESOME!  That was literal start of their relationship.  Great to see that we got the GM and HC that this team needed.  On a side note, Quinn may make that backwards hat look a trend if they start winning.

• Thumb up 1

EB this, EB that. I think because he’s a black coach that interviewed 14-15 times and didn’t get a job, they are ****ing about it. If it was a white coach interviewed that many times and not getting a job, there wouldn’t be as much talk.

I think early on, EB was probably seriously interviewed for potential openings. The fact he got 14-15 interviews, screams to Me that most of those interviews were just to meet the Rooney Rule.

There’s something when EB interviews that is preventing him from getting a head coaching gig. 

9 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

The only people who despised Kyle as an OC were morons and people who bought all the **** Griffin was selling.  Which might be the same group of people.  

So basically 3/4ths of ES during the 2013 season.

• Thumb up 1

10 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

You can call him cringey.

I call him a god damn mother ****ing dumb ass lying piece of **** attention whore dip**** ass hat. 

But to each their own..  

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Bifflog said:

Pretty cool stuff hidden among the coach speak. Excited to see what they do with the DB's, lot of praise for Quan Martin at the end. OL and DB were not good last year, we're obviously getting help in both areas this year, but would love to see what coaching brings out in the guys that remain. Throw Jamin Davis into the group of players that could shine with better coaching.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

Pretty cool stuff hidden among the coach speak. Excited to see what they do with the DB's, lot of praise for Quan Martin at the end. OL and DB were not good last year, we're obviously getting help in both areas this year, but would love to see what coaching brings out in the guys that remain. Throw Jamin Davis into the group of players that could shine with better coaching.

I know it's not the most important attribute of a coach but I love the way Tavita Pritchard and Bobby johnson speak and carry themselves.

They both seem like very intelligent, straight forward communicators who have a lot of confidence in themselves. 

It may not mean much to some but to me exuding self confidence is very important and we have a lot of coaches who do that well now.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

The funniest part was how an entire crew of fans saw Kirk Cousins come in, and after being unable to admit that the OL was instantly playing 10x better all of a sudden, then decided that they were playing badly on purpose for RG3. :rofl89:

This place never fails to crack me up. :headbang:

Edited by SkinsFTW
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

The funniest part was how an entire crew of fans saw Kirk Cousins come in, and after being unable to admit that the OL was instantly playing 10x better all of a sudden, then decided that they were playing badly on purpose for RG3. :rofl89:

This place never fails to crack me up. :headbang:

We in the DC market have 2 significant problems:

1. Our sports media is so fantastically unintelligent they've actively made the fanbase stupid.  I don't know if it's the same in other areas.  But we have ONE outstanding beat reporter who knows what he's doing (Keim) and ONE talk show host who isn't horrendous, who was FIRED because he had 3 brain cells, in Galdi.  That's it.  That's the list.  The rest are basically some combination of idiotic meat head dummies or agenda driven bozos.  

2.  We've had so little success for so long, mirages start to appear.  Griffin in 2012 was a mirage.  Credit where credit was due, he did what he was asked to do at a very high level.  But the scheme and players around him were as important as what he did.  When he refused to do what he was told to do, the mirage fell apart.  But people wanted to believe what they saw was real and everything else was the mirage.

This entire board needs to have Occam's Razor tattooed on their forehead:   "The simplest explanation is usually the best one."

Griffin stunk after he got hurt and refused to play the style which let him be successful.  That's the simplest answer, and that answer has the benefit of being the truth.  

The "Kyle Sucks" and "the OL didn't play for him" and the "Mike doesn't know what he's doing!" and everything else is just noise.  But our idiotic media wouldn't just report the truth, they got all caught up in Mike and Kyle and Dan and everything else.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

56 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

"...The stadium will also be getting a structural refresh..."

Great news!

Hopefully that means that instead of Snyder's complimentary cold showers we can finally look forward to free warm water showers.

At least they aren't golden showers. 

Considering the new stadium won't happen until 2028-2030; the obviously need to refurbish JunkEx and make improvement in the meantime.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Interesting watch.

and for those who’ve asked, Peters and Mayhew are clearly very close. I’d assume Mayhew sticks around for some time yet.

I don't have a problem with that. I'd like to see what Mayhew and even Wright can do without the stench of our previous owner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Our sports media is so fantastically unintelligent they've actively made the fanbase stupid.  I don't know if it's the same in other areas.  But we have ONE outstanding beat reporter who knows what he's doing (Keim) and ONE talk show host who isn't horrendous, who was FIRED because he had 3 brain cells, in Galdi.  That's it.  That's the list.  The rest are basically some combination of idiotic meat head dummies or agenda driven bozos.

There are a couple of others I really don't have a problem with, writers like Will Brinson, Nicki Jhabvala, Ben Standig--Nicki was also one of the women to come forward at the start of the Sexual Harassment snowball that eventually brought Snyder down.

People who listen to The Screaming Idiot and his ward, Tyrell Willingham, and parrot those jackasses is painful. Then you have Grant and Dumbass, who are the worst kind of idiots--ones who don't know they're idiots. They love to throw around words like metrics and analytics and think they're smart.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1