Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

5 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Because we want the God of karma to rain frogs down on his house and give him gonorrhea. 

he thinks hes all that. God isnt giving him gonorrhea...64 year old detroit hooker that hes in love with and wants to stay in detroit for gave it to him

59 minutes ago, Redwards said:

Yeah.   His offenses did great the first half or so of the year, but then just flamed out.   Can't help but hope that he and Quinn are well aware of this issue.

Well the good news is Quinn's defenses do the same thing, so they will be in lockstep.

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, xxprodigyxx said:

a lot of smoke i'm hearing about how hawt all our new hires are, minus DQ. where do you guys think our staff ranks against the rest of the NFL? i'm looking for any wins.

superbowl Lix. really got to throw everything at winning the licks trophy

Some insight into some of the reasons Joe Whitt, Jr. may have decided to follow DQ Washington.

Examining reasons Joe Whitt might have chosen the Commanders over the Cowboys (msn.com)

>>...Why would Joe Whitt leave Dallas, a team contending for a championship, to coordinate a defense that is among the worst units in the NFL, for a team that needs a rebuild from the ground up? In contrast, the Cowboys feature three All-Pro defenders presently under contract: Micah Parsons, Trevon Diggs, and DaRon Bland. The Cowboys’ defense has also led the NFL in takeaways in two of the last three seasons. From outward appearances, based on the talent on the roster, the Cowboys should be an attractive defense to coordinate, let alone for a candidate who has overseen their growth over the last few years. However, all that glitters isn’t gold, and there are reasons for Whitt to turn it down. Let’s speculate on some...<<

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Thank you as always, HigSkin for your great posts. :) Not only you but to all ESers, I really believe from all that we are hearing from those in Vegas that Dan is a genuine person and SUPER respected and we were doing our due diligence to go interview Ben Johnson as part of the HC process but even if we would have spoken with Ben, in the end Dan Quinn would have been the hire.  We are fortunate and we are finding this out each day.  :)  

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Man, those offices are sterile looking dumps!  LOL

i saw some windows, some carpet desks and computers....and a picture. looked like an office

Now if they werent showing the hoarder rooms i can understand the hate ...image.jpeg.e7d955343c3f7440a8a66c053d3a210d.jpeg

We need better player facilities. offices are offices

1 hour ago, Andre The Giant said:

This is one sweet post from Twitter.  The best one of the day!  So no to CW and that leaves Daniels and Maye.  Let's see, Maye is 20 and from an Air Raid system. I think he has the edge but like we did with the HC process let the same thing play out in FA and the draft.  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, SonnySideUp said:

Some insight into some of the reasons Joe Whitt, Jr. may have decided to follow DQ Washington.

Examining reasons Joe Whitt might have chosen the Commanders over the Cowboys (msn.com)

>>...Why would Joe Whitt leave Dallas, a team contending for a championship, to coordinate a defense that is among the worst units in the NFL, for a team that needs a rebuild from the ground up? In contrast, the Cowboys feature three All-Pro defenders presently under contract: Micah Parsons, Trevon Diggs, and DaRon Bland. The Cowboys’ defense has also led the NFL in takeaways in two of the last three seasons. From outward appearances, based on the talent on the roster, the Cowboys should be an attractive defense to coordinate, let alone for a candidate who has overseen their growth over the last few years. However, all that glitters isn’t gold, and there are reasons for Whitt to turn it down. Let’s speculate on some...<<

Didn’t read but if I had to guess it’s because 1. McCarthy is on the hot seat and if he goes next year Whitt goes. If he’s here he has at least 2 years unless he’s just real bad. 2. Our D was bottom tier which means he has a (easy) chance to turn it around and look good for future HC jobs. It’s all about future jobs and he has the best chance here 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HigSkin said:

Man, those offices are sterile looking dumps!  LOL

Been to some of those rooms including their conference room.  That facility is small and so "meh"  Gym is super small.

The one redeeming part of that facility is their chefs are really good.  And super nice people, too.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Been to some of those rooms including their conference room.  That facility is small and so "meh"  Gym is super small.

The one redeeming part of that facility is their chefs are really good.  And super nice people, too.

same gym in the rg3 comeback video where hes breaking world records for lifting? looked like a Y weight room

Edited by dunfer
  • Like 1

On 2/5/2024 at 6:41 PM, kingdaddy said:

I don't know.....After all of the background checks and interviews are completed and you add it all up it could be a difference maker. This franchise needs to nail this pick and if there are enough red flags on CW then it may make a difference same as it did with Ben Johnson supposedly being a bad interview for head coach. For example, I can see Jayden Daniels for example just nailing the interviews and background check where CW may not. Is that enough to sway the pick? 

When was the last time a consensus #1 slid? Every year, there's noise, but usually, the guy everyone has been talking going first about goes #1, whether you're talking about Young, Lawrence, or Luck. I'm happy for us taking Daniels or Maye at #2 and not giving up any assets. 

• Like 2