Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

2 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Who becomes our QB coach cause if Chip is fired or decides to leave, we have to have a decent QB coach ready to take over.   

Billy Fessler just joined his staff at UCLA. Dont know anything about the guy though?

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Billy Fessler just joined his staff at UCLA. Dont know anything about the guy though?

I think he was on Kelly’s staff when he won the Super Bowl with Carson Wentz and Colin Kaepernick…

:ols:

Sorry. Have to mess with ya a little.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I think he was on Kelly’s staff when he won the Super Bowl with Carson Wentz and Colin Kaepernick…

:ols:

Sorry. Have to mess with ya a little.

I think I will take a step back for the night. :)

tenor.gif

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

What's Quinn's connection to Kelly?  This would seem like a really random hire on the surface.

Tbh, this would be the one move that would have me quickly lose faith in Peters.

I think that's the value of Quinn. He's willing to hire good coaches(or at least, coaches he thinks are good) without necessarily having some connection with them. 

Its not gonna be like Rivera who was trying to make us Panthers 2.0.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Warhead36 said:

I think that's the value of Quinn. He's willing to hire good coaches(or at least, coaches he thinks are good) without necessarily having some connection with them. 

Its not gonna be like Rivera who was trying to make us Panthers 2.0.

Gonna go out on a crazy limb here…

I’m thinking Rivera also hired coaches who he thought were good.

But maybe that’s just me.

• Haha 2

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Yeah. It was all over Seattle media the past couple of weeks as well. To have it hit 2 different media markets tells me it probably has real legs. 

You can say the same thing about Ben Johnson coming here. The media was all over it. Even local Detroit media. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, profusion said:

It's pretty impressive that Whitt chose to follow Quinn to our little sandbox rather than take over one of the more talented defensive rosters around.

On the other hand, Jerry is in "win before I die" mode and maybe thinks that Rivera or some other veteran coach is the guy to get him there.

Quinn is also getting a fresh slate here. That’s at least 3-4 years if you do your job well enough. McCarthy is likely getting fired this time next year, no job security there 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Yeah. It was all over Seattle media the past couple of weeks as well. To have it hit 2 different media markets tells me it probably has real legs. 

T M just repeats others posts, IMO.  Jeremy Fowler reported it too so I think it does have legs.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Screen Shot 2024-02-01 at 8.47.27 PM.png

"Have no intention of subjecting their primary weapons to a system. . ."

Not exactly a glowing endorsement for Kelly. Definitely not a fan of this development, and just as I was starting to warm up to Quinn. 

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

It’s sad how badly I miss Ronald Darby.

My therapist recently said its time to move on from the white shadow Brian Davis.

Getting a good OC in here is as imperative as getting Quinn.

Edited by RandyHolt

I really hope they don't plan on testing the extreme limits of new regime leniency.

I'm not bashing them over the head w/ a lead pipe for Quinn but c'mon, don't take a mile when I give you an inch.

5lb1c2l9cds.jpg.73c628820fe2ca946cd9cdc1697433fe.jpg

Edited by FootballZombie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 16
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, FootballZombie said:

I really hope they don't plan on testing the extreme limits of new regime leniency.

I'm not basing them over the head w/ a lead pipe for Quinn but c'mon, don't take a mile when I give you an inch.

5lb1c2l9cds.jpg.73c628820fe2ca946cd9cdc1697433fe.jpg

Holy **** I just lost it.....

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Holy **** I just lost it.....

Something isn't it.  The bottle is as big as the pill, or the pill is as big as the bottle. Wow!  Bottom line, Fowler said that Washington would consider talking to Chipster.  I still think it will be Kubiak in the end. :)  

Edited by RWJ
  • Haha 1