Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

7 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

More from the Screaming Idiot. This might be one of the most hyperbolic things he's ever said.

I was asking who the screaming idiot was and now I know.  Roosta!  

9 minutes ago, RWJ said:

I was asking who the screaming idiot was and now I know.  Roosta!  

I always thought it was Skip Bayless. 

Yeah, I must be right. That guy can't possibly be worse. 

Edited by SkinsFTW
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Sean McVay would like to say “kiss my ring.”

Andy Reid just belly laughs, eats some wings, and goes for SB #3 with a WR room my cat could probably break into.  

Not taking anything away from Kyle or Ben.  

But it’s so fascinating how quickly the media forgets about the last 2 SB winning HCs who are also play callers.  One of which is coaching this weekend in his 6th consecutive AFC championship game. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

11 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Sean McVay would like to say “kiss my ring.”

Andy Reid just belly laughs, eats some wings, and goes for SB #3 with a WR room my cat could probably break into.  

Not taking anything away from Kyle or Ben.  

But it’s so fascinating how quickly the media forgets about the last 2 SB winning HCs who are also play callers.  One of which is coaching this weekend in his 6th consecutive AFC championship game. 

McVay would be lucky to be Ben Johnson's assistant TE coach, Reid would be lucky to be Ben's waterboy. 

• Haha 7

16 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Michigan will not only have a HC opening but they will need to fill most of their coaching staff as Jimmy probably takes them with him.  It'd be pretty wild if he won a SB with the Chargers after winning a CFB championship.  Wow.  

4 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Michigan will not only have a HC opening but they will need to fill most of their coaching staff as Jimmy probably takes them with him.  It'd be pretty wild if he won a SB with the Chargers after winning a CFB championship.  Wow.  

I was thinking one brother win the national championship and the other could win a Superbowl in the same year.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

McVay would be lucky to be Ben Johnson's assistant TE coach, Reid would be lucky to be Ben's waterboy. 

@Voice_of_Reason who needs a Walrus and The Sean McVay effect when we have the hottest HC candidate that we are getting ready to hire and he's bringing in BIG Hank to be OC!  

image.thumb.png.542702ffab7174eb3bfb81630d2320f3.png

4 minutes ago, CommDownMan said:

I was thinking one brother win the national championship and the other could win a Superbowl in the same year.  

That would be pretty cool.  :) 

12 minutes ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

Awesome!!!

I wasn't sure this would be announced while Detroit is still playing. 

Next up, DC..

Who do ya think will be the selection? 

Edited by DWinzit

Getting weary of the whole “it’s a lock” thing without them even having had the face to face meeting. Pretty presumptuous. He may be the lead guy, but I really think Harris/Peters and co. Have an open mind on this whole process. When a selection is made I’m fairly certain it’s cause it’s the guy they want, not just that he’s the top name. It’s gonna take people a long time to realize things aren’t done the same here as they were under Snyder 

3 minutes ago, Lovi said:

Getting weary of the whole “it’s a lock” thing without them even having had the face to face meeting. Pretty presumptuous. He may be the lead guy, but I really think Harris/Peters and co. Have an open mind on this whole process. When a selection is made I’m fairly certain it’s cause it’s the guy they want, not just that he’s the top name. It’s gonna take people a long time to realize things aren’t done the same here as they were under Snyder 

Its getting very weird. 

People can't just wait for the process to play out? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThatNFLChick said:

Its getting very weird. 

People can't just wait for the process to play out? 

It not weird but rather NFL rules and regulations.  Also, impatience.  

1 minute ago, RVAskins said:

That Charger GM job will be a tough one with Jim Harbaugh.

Yeah I am really curious about whether or not they gave him more personnel control or exactly who will have final say on those decisions between him and the GM. 

On the other hand, hard to argue with this record

• Like 2