Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Giants - Failed to take advantage of the falling Giant!

zCommander

Read about how important to the Chiefs offense heavy usage of motion is and has been. And most of the top offenses across the league. 

We don’t use that heavily here, for some reason. Would make Howell’s job easier and get our speedy weapons a running start much of the time. 

So seems pretty clear it was Reid’s offense that EB was doing glorified Offensive Quality Control work for, as many of us said all offseason. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

Didn't Howell have a massive problem his senior year taking sacks that everybody blamed on him losing his offensive line?

It's starting to look like it's much more of a Howell problem than offensive line problem, the pace we're on is so historically bad that it feels like it's gotta be both but it feels like its more quarterback than line related.

Far too many often Howell looks like a squirrel trying to cross a busy street.

We haven’t even gotten into the sacks that he causes on his own yet.  There’s been absolutely nothing there for him today.  No chance.

• Like 1

Just now, Conn said:

Read about how important to the Chiefs offense heavy usage of motion is and has been. And most of the top offenses across the league. 

We don’t use that heavily here, for some reason. Would make Howell’s job easier and get our speedy weapons a running start much of the time. 

So seems pretty clear it was Reid’s offense that EB was doing glorified Offensive Quality Control work for, as many of us said all offseason. 

Post turtle

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

No, I mean that if I was Harris - I’d be in there firing coaches and throwing things.

I believe Harris already knows he’s replacing Rivera and most of the front office.   And he’s actively in the planning stages.   This is enough for me.   Mid season firings rarely work.  Wouldn’t help this team whose offensive line is a sieve.