Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday thread - Eagles

MartinC

Just now, Conn said:

Brian Robinson running sideways as the OL gets zero push and opens zero holes isn’t my favorite sight

Maybe try it to the left, even?

The zone run scheme, the OL is supposed to move their guys sideways and the RB picks whichever lane he wants to. 

But Robinson isn’t a stretch zone RB. Gibson would be better at it.

And it’s gotten predictable.  It’s 3 of the last 4 first downs.  Idiot Jay Gruden play calling.  

Just now, Conn said:

Dotson has disappointed me this season. Doesn’t look like a 1st rounder after a great start to his career last year and many flashes. Progression is not linear but he’s not the guy I thought he’d be YET 

Think Dotsons game is more down field...still needs to make those underneath lpays when there though.

Just now, Conn said:

Dotson has disappointed me this season. Doesn’t look like a 1st rounder after a great start to his career last year and many flashes. Progression is not linear but he’s not the guy I thought he’d be YET 

He has only proven himself as a red zone threat. Hurts that we are not using him in that role either

1 minute ago, Conn said:

RR can't draft a pro bowler to save his life