Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday thread - Eagles

MartinC

Just now, Conn said:

No real reason except people don’t like it lol. Some coaches and others calling it “a rugby play” not a football play. It was talked about in the competition committee this past offseason and they did nothing, which is why I’m surprised it’s still a “thing” to talk about every week 

JDR went off on how it should be outlawed.

He sounded stupid.  

• Haha 1

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

The big problem is that he's not getting any picks, which is the thing you're afraid of.  He's not instilling any fear of that, so he's just a Q-tip getting no use.

I can do with the picks not coming yet although he has 1 because they often come in bunches 

But I don’t love how they’ve gone right threw his hands on some critical plays 

• Like 1

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

The big problem is that he's not getting any picks, which is the thing you're afraid of.  He's not instilling any fear of that, so he's just a Q-tip getting no use.

yeah, that was my implication as well. He needs to catch everything in his vicinity if he doesn’t want to get picked on. He’s going to look very bad if he doesn’t balance out his yards given up with turnovers 

Just now, tomwvr said:

The excuse is the offesnse doesnt hold the ball

long enough and the defense doesnt get support from the offense. Today so far the offense has shown up and the defense has let philly drive after every score 

On the road against one of the best offenses in the NFL. Undefeated. 10 points is pretty damn good.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Yeah but I'm serious on this one, he is slurring really badly. I didn't get a good look at him to see if he's drooping.

he’s not, his brain is just full of sludge. The wheels are barely turning