Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday thread - Eagles

MartinC

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

Our defense played much better than that score last week.

You can't turn the ball over 5 times and not expect to get rolled.

Buffalo has put up 31 in the first half this week.

As I said: we still have a chance to prove this in the remaining schedule.  Plenty of really good opponents left to play.  The team hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt in the last three full seasons under Ron.  This is his last shot to prove he's built something.  Doing well in one half against a division opponent isn't going to move the needle.  The remaining schedule will.  

Just now, Chris 44 said:

Holding Eagles to 10 in first half is a huge win. 

Actually scoring 3 times is impressive too. If we close this out - ima have to watch the Iggles closely - but if we close this out it may actually impress me in a few weeks. 

7 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

No idea how this plays out.  But as I predicted, division games are crazy and anything can happen.  

I said in the Bills prediction thread I wouldn’t be shocked if we lost to the Bills and beat the Eagles.

Even though it would seem the Eagles are a worse matchup.

So we’ll see.  

The will have to get to 32 points minimum though to win. 

Was it you that said that we should bleed the clock during our previous position?

If so, you are batting a 1000.leonardo-di-caprio-cheers.gif.3fa6a759462d13fd8d9325aa529e2544.gif

5 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

He let Smith run right in front of him. Pass before, he let the WR run right past him. He does this often.

Yes I was driving and couldn’t see the drive but I’ve heard complaints about him. Sucks he isn’t taking that next step

Edited by dyst
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Conn said:

he should’ve been off TV a decade ago, why do these decrepit rich guys even want to do this every season, go live your life. Embarrassing every week. 

Dude sounds like Bilbo slurring about his eleventy-first birthday on stage in the Shire 

Yeah but I'm serious on this one, he is slurring really badly. I didn't get a good look at him to see if he's drooping.