Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday thread - Eagles

MartinC

Just now, Conn said:

At some point you have to look past all the talent infusions and skill-sets and start asking questions about the DC who can only dominate bad teams. For me that point was about 2.5 years ago. I can’t wait to see all this ballyhooed talent with another playcaller next year. Someone with balls. 

JDR is meh. 

I don’t think they’re going to have all this talent next year.  Who knows, but 3/4 of the team are FAs. 

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

That’s exactly what I’m saying.  They’re not good enough to pay them.  As a group, it’s not good enough.  

Agree I am on the same page. This unit teases every now and then and we fall hard for those teases but it’s not consistent there 

Cooley talked about it recently saying there are scary third and long defenses in the league. You’d think with this D line it would be one of those but it isn’t 

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

He's so dangerous but can he hold onto the ball...

Totally Gibson in a nutshell

Eh...when's the last time Gibson made a truly great, explosive run?  Early last year on a swing pass.  Nothing even remotely approaching regularity.  

I think Gibson's potential to be a dangerous player vastly outweighs the reality of what he brings to the field each Sunday.