Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: The Commanders vs. The Bills

zCommander

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I don’t think the ball is out on time because the Bills defenders are playing up tight on the receivers and not giving them space early because they are pretty confident that the rush is going to get home.

This.

And EB dials up a lot of slow developing plays.

And Wiley.

Basically everything that can suck, is indeed sucking.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nblake5199 said:

But you're 2-0 with an elite Dline

Our DL is way overhyped. They are better than bad teams. But middle of the road or better they just don’t get the job done.

2-0 is fool’s gold. The Broncos and the Cardinals are legit bad teams. This Commander team is a very mediocre team. At best. It’ll grow year to year but this team isn’t great.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

But you’re using Brady as an example for a rookie QB with a bottom of the barrel OL. It’s not even a comparison that can be made.

And Brady never had an OL THIS bad, not just because of him… but because their personnel was never this awful. 

I don’t think the ball is out on time because the Bills defenders are playing up tight on the receivers and not giving them space early because they are pretty confident that the rush is going to get home.

I think the ball is not out on time because Howell is still figuring out that positioning means open and it’s his 4th game in a new, massively complex, extremely wordy offense.  

Again, I’m not mad at it.

1 minute ago, FootballZombie said:

D has more than done their job today.

hung out to dry and they still put together a solid performance.

This aint an elite D, but it is a great one.

If we ever get decent lb’s we would be elite. But with lb’s who wouldn’t touch the field on another team, we are just good.