Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - Week 3 - The Commanders vs. The Bills

zCommander

1 hour ago, RandyHolt said:

Thinking more here - have the books and experts considered our shiny new  X Card, the home field advantage... dare I think we actually have a home field advantage this season. It used to be home field was good for +3 points in our non-overrun stadiums. Our own players were demoralized mentally just jogging out onto the field every week seeing away fans had taken over. I contend our overrun home field was unprecedented in modern NFL history and maybe all of sports so our home field was more like -3. We are currently +6.5 and that seems too high. F the Bills we can beat them.

Its more than the home field, the entire organization has been energized and reborn. Heck even Tuddy went ballistic during the presidents run at the Nats Game last night.

I think it was smart seeing the heavy marketing blitz at Nats park last night.

Yeah, nobody is factoring in the the home field advantage.  Everyone is thinking it's the same old Skins, WFT, etc.  It's going to have an impact and Josh Allen definitely plays different on the road vs at home.  Bills Mafia is going to represent and probably make their present felt, but not as much the home team's fans.  It's going to be a challenge, but I think this team and the fans are going to up for it. 

Edited by NoVaSkins21
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

We are #1 in Sacks

#2 in pressures

#4 in take aways

and averaging 27.7 points on offense

and just getting started. 

33-31 Us.

It’s interesting that we’re #20 in pass rush win rate… I presume this says good things about our coverage (though I’m still salty about the two deep balls from Wilson, ugh).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I hope so.  We will see.  I think we are at least 1 yr away maybe 2.  

24+ years of the stench of Synder is still wearing on us.....I totally understand.   The change we are seeing is real, it is almost tangible, and you can see the vicious cycle we've been stuck in for so long, FINALLY has a crack and we are making our way through that right now....  

17 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Looking more and more like the weather is going to be pretty horrible Sunday.  Wind, rain….not conducive to effective offense 😕

I'll take that, it evens the playing field.

Their O puts up way more yards than ours so it hurts them more than us.

If there is big weather I think we have a better shot at winning

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, goskins10 said:

Too much hype nationally for me.  

The thing is, I'm really not seeing a whole lot of hype for this team nationally.

At least not when it comes to this game.

Most prognosticators in the sports media (outside of one or two here and there) are picking Buffalo to win. Not only win, but but that they'll win comfortably.

I've see predicted scores like 37-21, 31-17, or 33-20.

I don't think the hype train has really started yet. 🤔