Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - Week 3 - The Commanders vs. The Bills

zCommander

4 hours ago, FootballZombie said:

I'll take that, it evens the playing field.

Their O puts up way more yards than ours so it hurts them more than us.

If there is big weather I think we have a better shot at winning

Agree

If the pass blocking is a clown show, especially in bad weather, put it in drive, give the ball to the dude that bullets can’t stop and go.  If the line sucks in general, that’s ok in ****ty weather, give them one direction to go, forward. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, zCommander said:

Actually two games away. If we can beat the Bills and the Eagles it is a playoff team. 

I do think we could win these two, which I didn't before.

11 hours ago, goskins10 said:

I hope so.  We will see.  I think we are at least 1 yr away maybe 2.  

I think we're a year or two away also, but we're at the table looking over shoulders.

9 hours ago, MisterPinstripe said:

Aren't you an Eagles fan?

I wish.  :ols:   I'm a skins fan and have been for over 40 years, but I'm from Philly. 

I think of it like this. I live in a col de sac and there are 4 houses. They all have sons the same age. I ****ing hate two of the kids. I love my kid more than anything, but he has face tattoos and been arrested a few time. My sister lives next door and her kid gets A's and volunteers on the weekends. I love watching people beat on the two other kids, I definitely cheer for my sisters kid, but my little retard is my favorite.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Leonard Washington said:

First point, Trent is an incredible player.  That play is not nasty, it is stupid.  Sucker punching a guy is cheap. 

First point. Always get the full story before accusing someone of a sucker punch. I knew something had to have happened before that. Same punk ? bull rushed on a kneel down and Trent responded to that too. Sign me up for nasty all day and Sunday to protect our shiny new QB.

https://x.com/CodyShook_/status/1705241084568183252?s=20

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 3

On 9/21/2023 at 12:23 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

I highly doubt said Bills fans are taking any of this apparent nasty, abhorrent treatment as seriously as you are.

They are taking a light ribbing, less than light actually, going by classic ES standards 

The Bills fans are getting off easy around here. When I tried something like this in the gameday thread, I had to change my name to McLovin and join witness protection. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

Brain says:

Skins 14

Bills 31

Unfortunately, I agree with your brain. This team is fun, exciting, and we have a real future, but we're not on the level of the Chiefs, Eagles, Bills, or 9ers yet. I still see 8 or 9 wins, and some significant offseason turnover in the front office and most likely the coaching staff.

27-13 Bills. People are really sleeping on James Cook and their run game. Even if it's a sloppy, wet, mess of a game, I think the Bills outclass us.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

First point. Always get the full story before accusing someone of a sucker punch. I knew something had to have happened before that. Same punk ? bull rushed on a kneel down and Trent responded to that too. Sign me up for nasty all day and Sunday to protect our shiny new QB.

Thanks for sharing.  I stand corrected.  I'm a forum poster, not a detective.  😇

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

The Bills fans are getting off easy around here. When I tried something like this in the gameday thread, I had to change my name to McLovin and join witness protection. 

**** Bills Mafia, Dan T, and the whine and cheese fans that gave the stadium away for decades. 

The more we win, the more opposing fans will be coming to this board.

Being civil and inviting those clowns to our table is not what keeps this board great.

Hail!

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

**** Bills Mafia, Dan T, and the whine and cheese fans that gave the stadium away for decades. 

Being civil and inviting those clowns to our table is not what keeps this board great.

Hail!

That brings me back. I forgot that people from other teams used to come here.  It happens so seldom now.   I recall two Dolphin fans oddly liked my insight so much about the upcoming game that they invited me to comment on their board.  That had to be at least 10 years ago.  

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

Hail!

I hate the Bills, I hate Josh Allen and I hate Bills Mafia. This is almost a division game for me, I really want this one.

THis reminds me of a story in the tailgate about a bar owner not letting a guy with swastikas all over his jacket drink in his place. "You let one in, next time he'll bring a friend. Before you know it, its a skin head hangout".

Booo!!! Bills! Go take you pet sweet potatoes somewhere else! Booo!!