Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Denver

TK

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Yes, and they said the Ol looked great in preseason, too. 

They are and were full of ****. Watch the game and stop listening to their bull****. 

I am.  It’s not BS.  There is a portion of the fan base that seems to WANT that to be the story.  And seemingly trying to talk it into existence. 

I watch the games.  I generally know what I’m looking at.  

3 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Buffalo on deck and then Philly

Yep, I’m aware. It’s the NFL. Lesser teams win when they shouldn’t, and better teams lose when they shouldn’t. 

Literally happens every year. Washington had “no chance” winning against Tom Brady and that Buc’s team, two years ago. But they did.

Washington had “no chance” winning against the undefeated Eagles last season, but they did. 

• Like 1

Just now, KDawg said:

Won’t catch me disagreeing with this.

He does. Which is why you want your essential rookie QB protected by the best OL you can put together.

absolutely CRIMINAL that Regressing Ron thought this OL was a starting unit and shoved us **** all summer say they like what they have in-house.

there were even reports that players/coaches took offense to how the media was reporting on the o-line this summer. worried about the wrong ****

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Today, 1 bad play from Leno.  The rest has been just fine.  

No it hasn’t. 

They are giving too much ground and the pocket is pushing into Howell’s lap. Howell is short and can’t see once that’s LoS is reestablished 3 yards in the backfield. Howell needs to know where his sideline routes are and throw it away when that happens so he’s not clean here, either.

But the OL is not helping one bit and they are playing poorly. 

• Like 1

Just now, Conn said:

I really hope this isn’t the sort of season where we retroactively regret winning that Cardinals game in the race for Caleb Williams 

Our only shot at Williams is if we remove Ron, personally I’d do it because as much as it hurts to lose, being stuck in the Rivera rut of mediocrity hurts the franchise much more in the long run