Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What makes men uncomfortable?

Cooked Crack

16 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Why y'all getting naked in the JCPenny's changing rooms? Glory holes? 🤣

Tell me you have never used a glory hole without telling me you have never used a glory hole lol. Amiright @stoshuaj

But seriously, I think all of those things besides saying I love you and wearing pink would make me at least a little uncomfortable. But the nudity thing is just cause I'm fat. When I wasn't I didn't need a reason to show it off. Lookin was for free at that point. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, tshile said:

Um. 

rubbing sunscreen on another dude would absolutely make me uncomfortable 

This is where though I'd feel uncomfortable applying sunscreen to a woman that isn't my wife's back either.

I'd actually be better putting sun screen on my brother's back than like a SIL.

• Like 1

Just now, PeterMP said:

This is where though I'd feel uncomfortable applying sunscreen to a woman that isn't my wife's back either.

I'd actually be better putting sun screen on my brother's back than like a SIL.

yeah I also thought the same thing 

I don’t do it for other people’s kids either. 

my wife and kids is fine. 

I keep my hands to myself 🤷‍♂️ 

• Thumb up 1

Reading this thread reminded me of two things:

- Long time ago I worked at a TCBY (The Country's Best Yogurt) and was the only male working there. There were two sisters who also worked there, and the three of us were working together once and for whatever reason we started talking about...something...I dunno lol...but it led to one of the sisters saying that she and her sister sometimes sleep in the same bed. I said I could never do that with my brother, and they both acted surprised I would feel that way. I said it's too close of a physical proximity to my brother and I would spend the entire night worrying that our bodies would touch (shiver lol)...they responded that not only do they sometimes sleep in the same bed, but they also spoon with each other and thought there was nothing weird about it. They were 18 and 20 yrs old. I said hell, NO, would I or could I ever spoon with my brother lol...I now, as a grown-ass man, understand how women view physical contact differently than men do, so I get it.

- Putting sunscreen on another man...reminded me for some reason of the joke about how a guy went to a nude beach for the first time, but after laying in the sun for several minutes suddenly realized he had put sunscreen on his body except for one place lol...and tried to figure out how to apply sunscreen to that part without looking like a pervert.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Tell me you have never used a glory hole without telling me you have never used a glory hole lol. Amiright @stoshuaj

Oh no, you’re not getting me to go down that rabbit trail again.  The ol appendage is still sore from the last Jumbo whacking.

but you’re not wrong …… 😏 

on topic sort of:  brother and I were at a restaurant couple weeks ago.  Server asked us where we met and how long we’ve been together…..

meh, whatever.  I’m used to it.  Him notsomuch

Edited by stoshuaj
  • Haha 1