Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What makes men uncomfortable?

Cooked Crack

See, my head said "Catheters".

But i see it is something different.

I am a ginger, and i'm allergic to spray on sunscreens. There's an ingredient in them...  I think it's butyl..  it makes the solution the viscosity it needs to be to spray..  i'll itch like a sonofa****. I play pickleball outdoors 8-10 hours a week in the sun, so I use the highest SPF Blue Lizard I can get. 50 I think. Thick white zinc.

Keeps my neck from becoming leather.

But I'm not rubbing it on you, buddy. 

I've been in a gay bar, had a good time drinking with two buddies of mine who were gay. They didn't tell me where we were going and they weren't trying to fix me up, that was just their place. It didn't take long to figure out, and they relaxed because I did. Once the people knew i was straight and not there to be an asshole, nobody gave a ****, and nobody proposed either. We just sat at a table and had a good time goofing off.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

Forget the finders/keepers.  (great that y'all found each other)  :D

19 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

You ain't a real man until ya able to rock a pink banana hammock at da beach or supermarket. 🤷‍♂️

You're securing a hammock in a supermarket parking lot or something? 

I don't even want to know what you do in an "in-store" display. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Forget the finders/keepers.  (great that y'all found each other)  :D

I ain't found ****. I only know/remember a dozen or so people from high school. Most of which graduated two or three years before I did. Plus I'm a terrible detective. 🤣

4 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

You're securing a hammock in a supermarket parking lot or something? 

I don't even want to know what you do in an "in-store" display. 

It's not that kinda hammock silly. 🤭

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

My dad always wore a pink dress shirt with his grey 3-piece suit back in the 80s...and he was dashingly handsome. 

heck ya it works

It was this or or a pic of a pink banana hammock…..

IMG_2284.jpeg

Edited by stoshuaj
There we go
  • Haha 1

I admit I have a fear of needing a catheter. With my MS, it is still a possibility. 

Uncomfortable at a guy bar? Funny truth is I have been hit on by more men than women in my life. Granted, I was a waiter in Rehoboth for a couple summers and had friends in dupont circle after college. People should just take the compliments and move on so long as nit aggressive. How long have women had to deal with interest from people they weren't interested in romantically?

As for bandana hammocks, I have never rocked one, mostly because I don't think anyone wants to see that much hair. I am yeti.

Edited by gbear
  • Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

One time after I had kidney stone surgery my urologist left a stent in my ureter for a couple of weeks.

When I went in to have it removed he blew water into my urethra and sent a scope all the way past the bladder and fished it out with a metal grabber hook. Once he had the stent on the grabber he Yanked the stent through my penis.

I let out a yelp and then I laid on the table for a minute and thought about crying but didn’t see how that would help since the worst part was over.

C8A9B771-3906-470B-8862-9CECE798641B.webp

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

One time after I had kidney stone surgery my urologist left a stent in my ureter for a couple of weeks.

When I went in to have it removed he blew water into my urethra and sent a scope all the way past the bladder and fished it out with a metal grabber hook. Once he had the stent on the grabber he Yanked the stent through my penis.

I let out a yelp and then I laid on the table for a minute and thought about crying but didn’t see how that would help since the worst part was over.

C8A9B771-3906-470B-8862-9CECE798641B.webp

If I'm honored to hold another, it will be with the most tender loving care. 

• Haha 2