Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you care about ending the Ravens preseason winning streak tonight?

lead commander

I don't care that my players and coaches don't care. (They really shouldn't)

But I do personally want to smack them up side the head and break the streak.

When I think about it tho, its not far off from the idea of winning a preseason game in general, streak-busting or otherwise. I don't really care too much if we lose, its meaningless, but its still preferable to win. The context of what happens during the game is much more important than the final score.

So, I guess that is a kinda yes from me, but only in the sense where winning is purely gravy.

Edited by FootballZombie
  • Thumb up 1

Ending the streak would be nice.

As far as preseason games go,, I guess you couldn't really ask for much more. Teams have been practicing against each other during the week. Things got a little " chippy "😁.

The only game. " Monday Night Football ".

What's the over/under on on-field fights ?

Think they don't care over at the Ravens forum? They care, they definitely care. We can play good, injury free preseason football and still end their streak. I really want to be known as the team that will end your winning. I want undefeated teams to fear us!

7 hours ago, CobraCommander said:

I'd be lying if I said no. So I'll say yes. 

Same, it doesn't matter, but it kinda does.

Hearing and seeing that much back and forth between them in training camp where they got to practice against each other and even get into fights, it's like seeing a bully that isn't used to be being punched back in the mouth.

With all the talk about Bieniemy being too hard on his players, I felt the perfect response was for 1st team to curb stomp theirs.  I was happy were we were by time Howell got pulled, they made their point.

I'd say if be perfectly fine making another one.  It's just harder to do that because a factor in that has been Ravens depth over the years and Browns clearly gained on us in the second half last game (not exactly causality, but something to watch for fa sho)

Edited by Renegade7
  • Thumb up 1

The first team offense in no way curb stomped the Browns. Maybe if Bates hadn’t dropped that pass I’d be saying differently. But as it stands, they didn’t score until there were plenty of backups playing for the Browns defense. And some of their studs didn’t play at all before that.

2 minutes ago, Conn said:

The first team offense in no way curb stomped the Browns. Maybe if Bates hadn’t dropped that pass I’d be saying differently. But as it stands, they didn’t score until there were plenty of backups playing for the Browns defense. And some of their studs didn’t play at all before that.

To be clear, I didn't say they did, just I was happy where they left them when Howell and company came out (which is better then most preseason openers I can remember)